Last Friday Night..

Age of Yn: 24
Gender of Yn: Female
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up feeling incredibly sick. My head kills and its too bright for the morning. My stomach is churning. Rolling onto my back, I feel someone beside me, which didn't feel right since I'm single. I quickly sit up, to realise I'm naked. "Great.." I mumble feeling my mouth go dry. The person beside isn't familiar, but I don't have time to figure out if I know him or not before rushing to my bathroom and puking in the sink. Delightful. After about ten minutes of just sitting on the floor, I head back to the room and find some clothes. I find a pair of knickers and shorts before putting them on and searching for a t-shirt or hooide. Once I find a hoodie, I put it on then make my journey downstairs into the main sitting room.

I see Natasha, Sam, Bucky, Wanda and some other people who are being lead from the room by vision, presumably of the premises. The four infront of me look rough, just at much as I feel it. "Morning.." I groan, covering my stomach with my hands as I try not to puke again. "Morning.." They all mumble back at the same time. Its silent for a bit before Sam begins to speak, "What happened last night?" He asks looks confused. I shrug, "There's a stranger in my bed." I tell them looking around. Natasha clears her throat, "There's a pounding in my head."

Bucky sits down, "Glitter all over the room?" He questions. I look down to outside, "Pink flamingos in the pool?" I ask them. We all look around before I go over to the coach and sit down. I make a face before looking at them, "I smell like a mini bar." I say to them. Natasha looks outside, "Lena's passed out in the yard?" She asks before chuckling, "Barbies on the barbecue!" We all groan before hearing Bucky ask, "This a hickey or a bruise?" As he looks in the mirror like table. Wanda rushes over, phone in hand, "Pictures of last night ended up online." She panics. Natasha looks at me, "You're screwed!" She tells me. I roll my eyes and shrug, "Oh well." I tell them.

Sam looks over and nudges me, "It's a blackout blur." He tells me. I put my feet on the table, blocking Bucky from admiring himself. "But in pretty sure it ruled." Natasha tells us. I look her in the eyes and smirk, "Damn."

That Friday night.

Wanda clicks on a video, allowing us to hear a song blasting. She looks at it then shows us all, "We dancing on tabletops." She tells us. Natasha sits on the arm chair of the coach across from us, "I think we took to many shots." She tells us. I look at Bucky, "Think we kissed but I forgot.." I mumble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~