Anger Issues ~ Mama Potts

Age of Y/n: 16
Gender of Y/n: Female
Trigger Warning: Panic Attack, Anger Issue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again I'm sat in the school therapists office, the first aid woman, who I've recently known to be called Angie, wrapping up my hands from punching another student..and then a wall once I got dragged off him...and then a locker which I'm pretty sure I managed to put a dent in..

My mom is gonna be so pissed..

"What happened this time y/n?" The therapist, Mr Shaw asks me as he sighs. I roll my eyes, "It's not my fault!" I tell him annoyed. Angie tightens the bandages and puts my arm in a sling. She smiles at me and she takes the plastic bowl and first aid kit away, "See you next time Y/n." She tells me chuckling to herself. I smile at her sarcastically, "Sure. Thank you again.." I mumble to her. I look back to Mr Shaw, "He started on me and I was already annoyed so really it's his fault because he shouldn't have messed with me when I was already pissed off." I tell him still angry.

He nods, "Did you use the techniques we went through last session?" He asks me, trying to get me to talk about why I was annoyed and what triggered me to beat up the other student. I look at the floor, "Yeah.." I mumble trying to convince myself that I did try hard enough.

"Y/n.."

"I did! God don't you believe me!?" I raise my voice at him getting annoyed once again. My leg begins to bounce and I try to breath but it doesn't work. "I'm just trying to help Y/n." He tells me, which I understand but it isn't working. I ignore him trying to calm myself down. "Y/n." He says once again. I can't take him pecking my ear anymore so I just flip. "COME ON!? IM TRYING OKAY! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND." I scream at him before standing up and grabbing my bag storming out.

As I'm making my way through the corridors to the front office, I watch as a bunch of students back away from me, muttering about me..the blood of the other student is cleaned up now..the locker is still dented..there's a few blood marks on the wall from where i hit it. I begin to panic. They are all staring at me..watching my every move. I finally get to the office. "Where my mom?" I ask knowing they had to call her because of yet another kick off. The woman looks at me, "In with the principal Miss Stark." She tells me.

I shake my head, the panic setting in even more making my chest feel tight and my palm sweaty and a twisting feeling in my stomach. I want my mom. I think I'm gonna cry and I can't do it again. I'm pretty sure I'm getting expelled from the school this time. "Get my mom." I demand, the faster she's here the faster I can go. The receptionist looks at me, a sympathetic look on her face, "I can't do that Y/n, if you want I can get you a water and you can sit outside the principals  office while you wait." She tells me. I shake my head, "JUST GET MY MOM! PLEASE GET MY MOM! I WANT MY MOM!!" I scream as tears rolls down my face. She looks at me confused. I've always kicked off at her to let me out of the building. The amount of times they've replaced the screen infrotn of us I can't count on both my hands.

I just cry at her, "GET MY MOM!" I scream as I start to hyperventilate. "ILL FUCKING HURT YOU! GET MY MOM!" I scream as I back away into the wall and slip down it. "GET MY..get her..get my mom!" I try scream but can't. It hurts to much. It hurts to breath. "Please.." I beg them.

Peppers Point of View

I'm sat in the principals office of y/n school once again. The amount of times I've been sat here is uncountable. "Ms Potts, as you are aware, yn had one more chance. Unfortunately we are going to have to withdraw her place in the school." The principal, who is a very nice man, tells me sternly. I sigh, "I understand. Is there anyway we can ensure this doesn't get in her record?" I ask them, hopefully trying to salvage y/ns education. The man infrknt of my shakes his head. I sigh. "I'm sorry Ms Potts..if you could sign these papers before you leave? We have many ways we can support yn as you find her a new school." He tells me.

I smile and nod. Before we know it, we can hear Y/n screaming at the receptionist. This time it's different though. "I'm sure she's fine." He tells me.
It all changes when I hear her scream 'I want my mom' with pain in her voice. I immediately stand and rush out the room to see my daughter in between two chairs with tears down her face struggling to breath and her hands covering her head as the sling falls down her arm. She's practically begging the receptionist to get me. I rush over.

"Yn honey.." I say to her softly. She looks up at me, tears rolling down her face. "Mom..I wanna go! Can we go! Please mommy..I wanna go.." She cries to me. I nod and hold her in my arms, "I've got you baby..I've got you.." I reassure her as I manage to get her to stand. I grab her bag off the floor and put it over my shoulder as we leave the building for the last time. "I'm sorry mom..I'm so sorry..I'm sorry mommy..I'm sorry..I'm sorry.." She tells me repeatedly. I kiss her head, "I've got you..its okay babygirl." I assure her as we get into the car.

I've never seen her like this..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not proof read.