Vibes ~ Papa Stark

Age of Y/n : 19
Gender : Female
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we all sit on the jet, I put my headphones around my neck, turning the music up so I can hear the song but also the voices of the team talking about the plan. "Y/n Stark, will you turn that down?" Fury asks me, his tone is harsh. I roll my eyes and turn it down the tiniest bit. My dad beings to chuckles as Bucky, Peter and Sam all roll there eyes. I can't see Natasha or Steve's expression but I'm sure it's the same. "What we doing again?" I ask sarcastically as I stand and grab my blades, putting them in their places in my belt and boots.

Fury rolls his eyes at me, "Listen." He demands. I nod and smile awkwardly. The back of the jet opens and we all stand around waiting for our cues to jump. "Can I go now?" I ask waiting to jump. My dad elbows me, "Not now." He mumbles to me. He walks away and sits down. I groan. I take my phone out and begin messing around. I begin connecting my phone to the jets Bluetooth I secretly installed. I begin tapping my foot. I quickly turn my music all the way up, throw my phone into the jet and jump out.

Tony's Point of View

Hearing a loud music quickly play, I being the laugh. "Y/n!" I shout out. I hear her voice over comms, "I'm good yeah I'm feeling alright! Baby imma have the best fucking night of my life." She sings along with the song she played. "Where the?" I say before hearing Peter shout, "Um Mr Stark, y/n jumped." He tells me. I look at him and see Y/n nowhere. "FUCK SAKE Y/N!" I shout as everyone jumps out the jet. She continues with the song chuckling alittle, "and where ever it takes me I'm down for the ride, cuz don't you know I'm good yeah I'm feeling alright!"

Y/ns Point of View

"Let's go bitches!" I yell before pulling my parachute and landing on the ship below. I sneak up on one of the enemies, pull out my knife and jump on his back, "Hey Sailor." I say to him as I shove the knife into his neck slicing it. Blood covers my hand, knife amd the deck. "Y/n, you will get yourself killed one day." I hear my dad say to me and I watch him land on the deck. I shrug, singing along with the song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~