Surprise (Part 2) ~ Y/n x Stan

Age of Y/n : 27
Gender of Y/n : Female
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been about four weeks since me and Sebastian found we were expecting. He's been very affectionate actually. Last week, we found out I'm seven weeks. Eight now. I've been struggling with sickness but the doctor says it's normal and has prescribed some tablets to take along side pre-natal vitamins so it's less obvious. They've been working, and everyone at work just thinks I had a bad case of food poisoning. Although Scarlet and Lizzie both know I'm pregnant. We are in the car, heading to a cast interview.

I sit up in the car, eating a croissant I was told to eat. "How are you feeling today?" He asks me softly. I swallow the bite I'd just taken then reply, "Alot better, those pills help alot, I've not been sick in a few days." I tell him, a smile pulling at my lips. He smiles back, placing his hand in my thigh. "I've put a bit of weight on around my face on though.." I tell looking down placing the food in the bag and putting it on the floor. He smiles, "Don't worry love." He tells me, then assures me, "You're still beautiful." I smile at his words before looking at his hand and placing mine ontop.

As soon as we pull up I see alot of paparazi. "Great." I mumble. Sebastian smiles and gets ot quickly heading to my side of the car and makes sure he keeps close. We get asked a few questions but manage to get inside without much hassle. Seeing Scarlett run over, I smile. "Hey!!" She happily says grabbing me, linking her arm in mine as we walk. "Sooo! Did you go the doctors last week?" She whispers to me so nobody else can hear. I chuckle and nod, "I'm eight weeks." I whisper back. She bounces a little as we walk, "Eek! That's amazing!" She whispers. I smile at her. "So, who is at the interview?" I ask her normally so our conversation doesn't look suspicious.

She smiles at me, "Me, You, Sebastian, Chris E, Lizzie and RDJ?" She questions. I look at her, "You sure about that?" I ask her trying to make sure that's the people being there. She nods. I smile rolling my eyes a little. "Come on!" She tells me as we finally enter the room. Lizzie looks perfect and walks over, "Hey girl!" She says to me before hugging me. I smile at her hugging her back after letting go of Scarlett. "So??" She asks me. I roll my eyes, "Eight weeks." I tell her. She smiles and hugs me again.

Three months later

After I started showing, me and Sebastian decided I'd only go out when necessary. We don't want the public knowing about it. I wear alot of baggy clothes anyway, so nobody has noticed while we've been in set. And the costumes I wear for the movie we've been filming are never skin tight and always have a sweater. As soon as we got into set I smelt something amazing. "I'm gonna find whatever smells so good." I tell Sebastian. He chuckles, "Okay." He tells me as i waddle away and start putting my backpack over one shoulder. As I make my way to the food, I see it. A fresh batch of cookies. My eyes widen and I smile, "Fuck yea!" I tell myself as I pick up five of them. I see RDJ walking over. "Heyy!" I say to him as I take one from my pile and bite into it.

He smiles and looks down, "Hey Y/n. Are you hungry?" He asks me, looking at the large amount of cookies I'm holding. I look around, I've been caught out. Shaking my head, "Noo?" I question as I put the others back and take a bite of the one I started eating. I pout a little. "Mhm? Are you sure?" He asks me. I nod a little getting upset. He goes to speak but I quickly turn and walk away before i start crying. As I calm myself down, I get dragged away, "Y/n, you need to get ready for the scene coming up." One of my make up artists tell me. I smile and nod. We walk to my trailer and head in. I toss my bag on the floor not noticing it opened and some things fell out. "What scene is it today?" I ask her politely. She smiles and takes my hair put of the messy bun it's in.

As she's brushing it through and styling it she tells me, "I believe it's the party Stark throws." She tells me. I smile and nod as she braids my hair then twists it placing it in a bun. "What's my outfit?" I ask the woman who's finishing the last touches to my outfit. She looks over, "Navy skin tight dress." She tells me. I look over, "Oh?" I tell her beginning to panic knowing my baby bump is gonna show. She looks at me confused, "You okay Mrs Stan?" She asks me. I gulp a little, "Is there no jumpers or hoodies like normal?" I ask her. She shakes her head. "Props..?" I asks her a little quieter. She smiles at me and shakes her head, "How come Y/n?" Her soft voice asks me. I look down, and notice the things that had fallen out if my bag. I see the ultrasound photo. I panic a little, "No reason!" I say a little to defensively. They all look taken back. Looking up I turn the chair now my hair and makeup are finished, "Sorry! Sorry. I'm just a little agitated today. I was expecting not baggy." I apologise to them. They smile and nod, "We will leave you to get dressed." One of the girl tell me before they all leave.

I bite my lip a little before bend down and grabbing my phone. I pull up my messages and click on Sebastian. I call him as I put my phone on speaker, "Y/n? Are you okay?" his voice on the end of the line asks me. I shake my head as if can see me, "No." I say as I put all the things in my bag. "What's wrong?" He asks. I go over to the dress hanging on a hanger. I sigh, "The scene we are about to shoot. I have to wear a tight dress." I tell him. I hear him sigh. "It's time isn't it?" He asks me softly. I hear him struggle a little. I reply, "I guess so. Are getting ready?" I ask him quickly as I grab the dress of the hanger. "Yeah, these jeans I've got to wear squeeze my ass." He tells me chuckling to himself. I smile and strip off, throwing my clothes on the bed. "I bet it looks awful now." I say, giggling a little. He gasps, "Never. It looks amazing. As soon as we get there we will have to tell them, just put my hoodie on I know you're hiding." He tells me. I gasps back, "What hoodie?" I say as if I don't have one of his hoodies hiding in my trailer before hanging up.

I put on the dress, which is definitely tight but doesn't cause discomfort around my bump. It shows though. Quite a bit. I sigh and zip up the side then throw Sebastians hoodie on and zip it up so it covers my bump. "So then." I mumble to the bump. "Come on sweetheart." I say a little before putting on the shoes that go with the outfit. My feet are a little swollen so they are a tight fit. I open the door, "Ready girls?" I ask them as I step out. The look at me and nod. Luckily, it's cold out so they don't question the hoodie. We make our way to the stage we are meant to act on. Seeing Sebastian walk over gives me comfort. He smiles and goes over to me. "Ready?" He asks me. I smile and watch him walk ahead. He looks back to notice me checking him out. He stops. "Wow." He tells me. I bite my lip a little and smile.

"Y/n, hoodie off." The director tells me. I sigh and begin to unzip the hoodie before Sebastian stops me. "Before she does. We have some news we've been meaning to share." He begins. I smile a little. Scarlett and Lizzie look at me and I nod. The man beside me continues, "August, me and Y/n found out we were expecting. So she does have a bump and we are hoping you guys don't mind keeping her stomach covered while we continue filming as we haven't told the public." He tells them. I smile and nod. The director shrugs, "Yeah that's fine." He tells us. I smile a little more and take my hoodie off. Tossing it on my chair. Everyone crowds around, looking at my bump and asking questions. After answering a few we are called to begin filming.

Four Months Later

Two weeks ago me and Sebastian met our daughter. We've been trying to learn about being parents to a newborn. "Remeber, Scarlett is round today." He tells me. I yawn a little, "Okay, I'll need to get a shower." I tell him, putting the little girl in her crib. He smiles at me then places his hands on my waist. Looking over my shoulders at our daughter, "You made a gorgeous little girl." He says to me. I smile at him, "I'll get a shower then, watch her?" I ask him softly. He smiles and kisses my cheek. I place my head onto his and smile. "I want to sleep.." I mumble and chuckle at the same time. He squeezes my waist a little. I nod and grab some clothes from my draw then head to the connected bathroom.

After half an hour, I finish in the shower and dry myself off. As I throw on some shorts and a top, I leave the bathroom. I laugh when I see Sebastian asleep on the bed, spread out. He turns over making me stop. "Hey!" He mumbles to me. I smile and pick up the baby. "Get a shower." I tell the sleepy man as I take the baby downstairs. It doesn't take long for me to hear the shower running.

After two hours, me and Sebastian are sat on the couch. "She hungry." I mumble as I pull my top up and unclip my maturity bra allowing the little baby to latch onto my breast. Sebastian smiles, "She's always hungry. Just like you." He chuckles. I roll my eyes, "Yeah that's right. Can I have a sandwich?" I politely ask him. He nods and gets up as I hear a knock at the door. "Noo." I groan, "I'll get it" I shout out standing up, making sure the baby stays latched onto my breast. I pick up a thin blanket and cover my shoulder, breast, and babies face before heading to the door.

As I open the door, I see Scarlett. "Heyy!" She says before stepping in, "Where's the baby??" She asks me eager to hold her. I smile, "She's feeding at the moment." I tell her glancing down. She nods at me and sits down. Closing the front door, I go back to the couch and sit down. Not long later Sebastian walks back over with a few plates. "Made you a sandwich too Scarlett." He tells the woman sitting across me.

After a while, I start eating my sandwich as Scarlett holds my daughter. She smiles at the little baby in her arms. "She's gorgeous Y/n!" She tells me. Her small smile looking down at the baby asleep in her arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~