Rules ~ Papa Stark

Age of Y/n : 22
Gender of Y/n : Female
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all sit around, the Avengers and me. The party was great. Drinks around and lots of laughs. The main six Avengers are sat around chatting until Steve pipes up and tells everyone, "I'd hate being a Stark." I begin laughing and so does my dad. Everyone looks over. "Why! There's only a few rules you gotta live by!" I tell them as I look at my dad. He smiles at me, "Tell them Y/n." As he takes a sip of his drink. Steve looks at us, "There's rules?" The popsicle asks.

I smirk and clear my throat, "Shit theres alot, like: Never do Heroin and never to meth!" I step before my dad joins in, "Never go to parties below sunset!" His drink now empty. I look at him, "Never drink anything below ten grand." He reminds me. I look over to the group, "Never suck dick unless the moneys in his hand! Never fuck sheen and don't do porn." I tell them as I grab a bottle of what I guess to be vodka.

My dad looks at his outfit, "Never wear anything, already worn." He says. I sigh and laugh, "Never get caught in a poor man's car. You can leave New York but don't do far." I tell them before pouring a few shots. My dad walks over and grabs one, "Don't go to the beach unless there's drugs!" Before doing the shot. I smile, "Don't fuck waiters and don't fuck thugs." I say quickly before doing one of the shots I poured.

My dad nods, "Don't get a boob job or marry famous. Don't do drugs that are intravenous! Do get tested." "Stay protected." I smirk a little, "Please stay smart, don't get arrested!" I make fun of my dad as that is a key rule. He nods, "You want a job? Go socialize."

I take another shot, "Don't eat. Don't drink. And don't ask why!" I tell them as I roll my eyes. I jump up, and sit on the bar, "Sell your soul for the Stark Dream." I tell them before my dad repeats, "Sell your soul for the Stark Dream!" It doesn't take long before Steve repeats it too, "Sell your soul for the Stark Dream?" Me and dad both look at each then nod, "You're gonna be the next big thing!" We tell eachother before looking at the others.

The other watch and stare blankly, "What the hell." Natasha says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~