Gotta Run!

Age of Y/n : 19
Gender of Y/n : Female
Warning : Strong Language
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I run down one of the many corridors of the compound, I hear Bucky shouting for me. "Y/n, I swear to fucking God." He's angry. I begin laughing as I keep running as fast as I can. Shit. Shit. Shit. It doesn't long for me to end up in the lounge.

My dad sees me, "Y/n! Come meet the newest recruit!" He makes me. I rolls my eyes, "Oh hi! I'm Y/n. So nice, nice to meet ya!" I introduce myself to the new rectruit my dad hired. "Stark!!!" I hear Bucky getting closer. I nervously chuckle, "Whoop! Gotta go. Tick tock! Tick Tock!" I begin to turn before getting knocked down to the floor.

"You little shit!" He grabs me, pinning me to the ground. I smile at him, struggling to breath as I laugh at him. "Fu..ck you." I manage to shout back at him. Everyone around us just stares confused.

"Mind getting you're hands of my daughter?" My dad says, annoyed we've caused a scene. Bucky rolls his eyes and let's me go, allowing me to finally breath. "Y/n, what did you do?" My dad asks me as I stay there, laying on the floor. I begin to laugh again. "I loosened all the screws in his arm and it fell off!" I barely get out before laughing again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~