Little Blue

Age of Y/n: 18
Gender of Y/n: Female
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being an Avenger is tricky enough. I also just turned three and a half months pregnant. I'm one of the youngest Avengers, and my little secret is preventing me from actually going on missions. Luckily, it's the end of exam season so it's not like Stark will let me go on them anyway. My mom and him agreed I could be an Avenger as long as I passed high school and college. So I'm only allowed on the necessary missions. It's also a summer day, so not only do I have a bump showing, it's also too hot to wear hoodies.

I decide to get into the compound early, so I can find a seat before everyone else before the meeting. I'm wearing a black strappy dress and a shirt over it to hopefully cover my bump. Its a cute dress actually, so I know Nat and Wanda will absolutely love it. I quickly find a seat, it's a big one so I can sit comfortably and hide myself. It's boiling in this building. After about ten minutes, people start coming into the conference room. Finally, everyone is here so the meeting can start. "Morning everyone." Mr Stark says, greatting everyone. Most people groan. "Sorry, the AC isn't working." He tells everyone, making us all complain.

After half an hour, I can't cope with the heat and decide to take my shirt off. "Assignments are shared. Lastly, Y/n please come up here." He says. I look at him and stand, walking over to him. Thats when I hear a few gasps, and see all their eyes on me, more specifically my bump. Shit. They have no clue. Tony looks at me and clears his throat, "Y/n..why don't you grab your shirt." He tells me. I look at them and sigh.

"I think I have some explaining to do.." I tell myself outloud. They all look at me. I smile, "I'm pregnant." I say trying to act like it's a surprise. "Stark, just tell them what you needed to so I can go to my room." I mumble. He nods, "Y/n passed all her exams..she's going to Yale.." He tells everyone. It doesn't matter. They aren't paying attention to that. "Thanks." I mumble before grabbing my shirt and running out.

After a few hours, I hear some knocking on my door. "Come in." I mumble as I sit up. "Hey, we brought you some lunch." Natasha says as both she and Wanda walk in. I smile and nod, "I'm starving. Thanks." I say to them, smiling a little. They sit on my bed and place the plate infront of me. "Why didn't you tell us?" Wanda asks me. I sigh, "I was trying to figure out how to." I tell them. I grab the sandwich of the plate and take a bite. "We support your decision all the way. As long as I get to be an auntie." Natasha demands as a joke. I smile swallowing the bite of sandwich, "Of course." I tell them.

After while of talking, me and the girls decide to go on a walk. "I still can't believe your three and a half months pregnant." Wanda tells me softly. I chuckle, "Yeah.." I tell them. Natasha holds nudges my arm, "What you hoping for?" She asks me. I roll my eyes, "I don't know." I smile. Wanda looks at me, "Yes you do. I can tell." She laughs. I smile at them, "I want a boy." I tell them happily.

After couple months

Natasha and Wanda have been coming to my ultrasounds ever since they found out. I told my mom maybe a month ago and she told me to pack my things. She didn't want to see me again. I've tried to get in contact but she blocked me on everything so she's not gonna budge. I then found out my baby had a disabilty with their feet. The doctors saw on the fancy scan where you can see the baby in like 3D.

Today is my baby shower. Natasha and Wanda have planned it all and have been annoyingly secretive. So, I'm waiting in my room sitting on my floor infront of the mirror looking at my bump. Its quite big. I chose a nice baby blue dress out and a white shirt. I get a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shout. "Hey! Are you ready?" Natasha asks me. I smile, "Yep! Can you help me up?" I ask softly. Natasha comes over and helps me up. It takes a while to get to the space they had chosen because it was in the other side of the compound which meant it was quite far to walk.

After a few hours, it was time to cut the cake. As I hold the knife, I see that Natasha is filming. "Oh Nat!! Come on." I roll my eyes at her. She begins to giggle, "Come on!!!" She demands me. I smile and begin cutting the cake. I pull the slice out and look at the colour inside. It's blue. It's a boy. We all cheer as I begin to cry. It's a boy. My baby boy.