*Studying ~ Y/n x Wanda*

Age of Y/n: 18
Gender of Y/n: Female
Wanda is also 18. (SMUTTY)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's officially exam season at school, which means a whole lot of studying. I'm quite lucky, I have a photographic memory so I don't need study, but I always like to so I have something to do. I'm taking a break from reading my notes about chemistry and heading down to the team meeting.

On the way down, I bump into my mom. "Hey swetheart! How's studying?" She asks me softly. She's always encouraged me to do my best and because of that I've done super well. I smile at her, "It's fine." I tell her before we walk into the conference room. Everyone is in there. Including my two favourite people. Natasha and Wanda. Wanda is also enrolled in my school, she's trying her hardest with studying but she's struggled since she moved in with us. I skip over and sit next to my dad. "Nice of you to join us for once Y/n Stark." Fury says to me. Yeah, I never actually like coming to the these so for the past few I decided to 'have an appointment' or 'have plans'.

I've had a huge crush on Wanda for a few months now, and my mom has heard about it every time we are alone. Anyway, back to the meeting. "Chill out pirate man." I say sarcastically to Fury. He groans and my dad kicks me under the table. I look at him annoyed. "First on the agenda. I need everyone to complete their mission logs." Fury begins which means he's already lost me. I zone out and begin thinking about Wanda who is sat right across from me.

After about a half an hour, I get kicked again. "Hey! What was that for?" I ask my dad annoyed at him because that one really hurt. "Listen." He tells me. I look at Fury. "Y/n. You and Maximoff won't be on an missions unless you are required until further notice." He tells me, his tone is firm and I'm pretty sure that there's no changing him mind. "What! Why!?" I ask, wanting to know the reason. He just glares at me, "England. Fire." He tells me. I look at Wanda and smirk. I forgot about that. Me and Wanda we messing about with a lighter and accidently burnt down half a forest.

Finally, the meeting was over and I headed back up to my room to read over my notes. Once again. After I've gone through them, Wanda knocks on my door. "Yo!" I shout saying that she could come in. She chuckles, "Can I come study with you?" She asks me softly. I smile and nod. "Yeah, grab your stuff!" I tell her happily. She quickly runs off and comes back with a few notes books, and pens. She sits on my bed and sit right next to me.

We study for a while, changing songs every so often before getting distracted. "Why won't you tell me your crush!!" Wanda demands to know. I smile at her, "I don't think she likes me back." I tell her looking her up and down. She stops and looks me in the eyes. "What?" She asks me. I nod. She leans in, "she does.." the tells me seductivly. I look at her lips, "What?" I mumble. She smiles, "You should kiss her find out." She tells me. I look her in her eyes before asking, "You sure?"

I watch as she nods. I smirk a little before leaning in and kissing her. I can taste the strawberry gum she had in her mouth earlier. I go to pull away but she won't let me. She takes a breath before kissing me again and straddling me. I can't believe this is happening. I run my hands up her back. "You sure..?" I say in her kiss. She looks at me and pulls away. "100 percent." She tells me before kissing me once more. I immediately let my head fall back as she leaves a trail of kisses down my neck to my chest.

"Mmmmm~" I moan a little in her ear as she slowly grinds in my lap. I bite my lip as I watch her. I drag my hands down her back and under her t-shirt towards her bra. She quickly takes her t-shirt off allowing me to undo her bra and watch as it falls into my lap. "Oh Y/n~" She moans as she continues to grind on me. Her nipples are erect and I can feel her crotch pulsing as she grinds. I smile and kiss her breasts taking a nipple into to my mouth and sucking it a little. I run my hands down to her leggings and slip a hand into them. She's wet right through. "Come on baby~" She moans to me. I can't help but moan to her words. I immediately slip my fingers into a soaking crotch. It pulses around my fingers. I slowly pushing in and out as she begins to grind faster. "Cum for me doll~" I say into her ear. She practically screams my name when I finger her faster. Her juices all over my hand she stops grinding as her back arches. She begins to fuck my hand to gain more pleasure.

She begins moaning more, "Oh Y/n..." She moans to me. "Cum for me baby. Come on~" I demand her. She quickly does as she's told. "Good girl." I tell her.

After a very long shower, me and Wanda finally get dressed. She's wearing one of my hoodies and a pair of my pj shorts. I'm wearing a baggy shirt and some shorts too. We finally go downstairs. Everyone is staring at us. "Err hi?" Wanda mumbles, confused by all the eyes watching us. My dad looks at me, "Atleast I know your not gonna get pregnant any time soon." He tells me. My eyes widen. "Sorry..-" I mumble as I quickly grab the box of pizza from the table and rush upstairs with Wanda. "IM SO SORRY!" I scream down the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was quite rushed :)