Weed

Age of Y/n : 15
Gender of Y/n : Female
Warning : Drug use? (Is weed even a drug lmao)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I walk into the compound, I see my dad. He seems angry. "Y/N STARK! WHY DO YOU HAVE WEED IN YOUR ROOM?!" He demands to know. Shit he found it? Mom's gonna kill me. "I'm keeping it safe!" I tell him, using the lie I came up with incase this ever happened. Natasha walks in, confused. "Safe? For who hm? A friend?" He asks me, not believing my lie. I'm fucked. "Shit Y/n! Sorry i got you got caught." Natasha says to me as she rushes over. She takes the bag of weed, "Maria would kill me if she found out I was smoking it again." She tells me dad. She turns back to me, winking at me. My dad looks confused, "You smoke weed?" He asks the redhead. She turns around, "Yeah? Believe it or not." She snaps at him before rushing away with the bag. I smirk a little, "See! Keeping it safe asshole." I tell my dad annoyed at him for searching around my room. He rolls his eyes, "You're still grounded for having it in your room. Even if you were keeping it safe for Nat." He tells me. I groan and roll my eyes, "Asshole." I mumble before walking around and leaving to lounge area.

I begin laughing as I got up to Natashas room. "Nat?" I say before bursting out laughing. She looks up, "Y/n. I'm not covering for you again." She tells me before throwing the bag at me. I catch it and laugh some more before walking away.

After a few hours, it's dark outside. I climb out my window since dad's banned me from leaving my room unless it's for food or a drink. Luckily, there's a balcony type thing I can drop onto before crawling across a ledge and climb into the roof. "Grounded, fucking bullshit." I mumble to myself. As I lift myself onto the roof of the compound, I kneel down and pull the baggy of weed and aome other things out my bra. "Such an asshole. Doesn't care bout me but cares that there's a bag of weed in my room." I say to myself before rolling a joint and lighting it.

As I breathe in the smell and take it to my lips, I see Natasha climbing onto the roof. "Hey kid. Thought you'd be up here." She says to me as she come sover and sits beside me. I smile a little as I pull the joint away from my lips and take a slow breath out, "Hey Nat." I say to her. I notice her bag as she take sit off you back and place it infront of us. "I brought snacks." She tells me as she opens the rucksack. My eyes lighten up, "Great. Because I had some edibles early and they've just kicked in." I tell her as i pass the joint to her. She chuckles, "Your dad is just an ass." She tells me. I giggle a little, "Yep!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~