"Yes love that isn't that bad right?" I ask her. I'm kind of worried she is getting annoyed with all of this.

"No it's not at least I can still talk to you." She starts then looks at me and cups my face,"Lou don't worry I know you want this o be a surprise so I'm willing to wit if this means so much. I'm not mad or anything, on the contrary I think it's cute how this is all a secret destination." She says and kisses me. I sigh from relief.

"Okay then let's go I already hailed a taxi." I say. In 15 minutes we were already at the hotel. We walk up to the front desk with our luggage.

"Hi I have a room for Tomlinson." I tell the lady.

"Ah yes Mr.Tomlinson you have the suite with a beutiful view of the city correct?" She asks me.

"Yes that is what I ordered." I tell her.

"Okay this is your room key." She hands me two keys. "And may I add you two make an adorable couple." She added. I look at Jules and she's blushing.

"Thank you." Jules says. We walk to the elevator and go to our room.

Since it's the biggest room in the hotel it's the only room on the floor. I slide the card and open the door.

"Oh my gosh Lou this is huge. You didn't have to do this I would have been fine with a normal room." Jules gasps.

"No Jules this is our getaway and on this vacation do not talk like that because I'm going to treat you like a princess because you are my one and only princess." I tell her.

"Now go on the balcony and take a view of the city." I tell her and pushing her to the door. 

"Lou are you okay?" She asks me.

"Yes I'm fine now go. But when I open the doors face me and walk backwards until I tell you to stop." I tell her.

"Okay Lou." I open the door and she walks backwards and I tell her top stop. I go behind her so when she turns around she can see me and her view.

"Okay love you can turn around." I tell her. She turns around and her mouth opens widely as she starred at the eiffel tower . I start laughing.

"Lou y-you took m-me t-to PARIS!"She screams. But before I can say anything she jumps into my arms.

"I love you I love you I love you!" She yells.

"See I told you you would be really happy."  I said with a smirk.

"I can't believe you took me to Paris Lou. This is amazing." She says. I put my arms around her waist and pull her into a long kiss. What? It is the city of love.

"I can't believe you did this for me." She says.

"I did it because I love you and you are my princess and deserve all of this. I am so happy you came into my life." I tell her.

"Now let's go to bed because I am really tired from all of this." I tell her. We go to bed and Jules snuggles close and I protectively wrap my arms aroound her.

"I love you Lou." 

"I love you too Jules."

*Jules's POV*(1 week later)

I still can't believe Louis took me to Paris. It's been a couple days already and we are leaving tomorrow. We have walking around Paris and having little dates each night. Every date was a different resteraunt. Except last night Louis surprised me by blindfolding me and taking to the festival in Paris and is was absolutely beautiful. Right now I'm in the kitchen setting up breakfast and Louis is on the balcony. I finish setting up the table and go to the balcony.