Chapter 88: The Gears Of Destiny Start To Turn

Start from the beginning

"Haha, very spirited, but the one who will definitely reach the finish line first is me, Guy!" Guy gave a thumbs up to Obito.

Mutsuki stood with his hands behind his back, thinking that his disciple should be like this.

Somewhat regretfully for Mutsuki, Shisui currently couldn't join this harmonious and friendly training. Part of it was due to his strength, and the other part was because Shisui was strong in theory and not afraid of solving problems. Moreover, Shisui had also learned the Shadow Clone technique, which allowed him to directly use clones to help with problem-solving.

...

On Tuesday, Mutsuki attended classes as usual.

By now, he had completely mastered the rhythm of the large classes and could control the grading of the courses like regular classes, deciding whether to gain Chakra or Ninjutsu.

In the morning, Mutsuki chose to focus on Chakra, and in the afternoon, he decided to enhance his Ninjutsu.

"This time, you've done something rare and good. Yumi-sensei is indeed much stronger than a Jonin in these basic teachings." Raido watched the students in Group B, who, under Mutsuki's guidance, had become proficient in tree climbing and water walking, nodding in approval.

"If those Genin who didn't sign up knew, they'd probably regret it."

Raido couldn't help but envy the students. If he had a sensei who could teach like Yumi-sensei when he was in school, his strength would undoubtedly be much greater now.

"I've never let you down, my brother. Trust me," Asuma patted Raido on the shoulder and said.

"And Yumi-sensei's strength is not just in these basics. Anything Yumi-sensei knows, he can teach well."

"How do you know?" Raido didn't catch on at first.

After recalling, Raido punched Asuma in the chest, saying, "I almost forgot he's your family tutor."

If Raido could be likened to an ordinary player, then Asuma would be a paying player.

Asuma chuckled, understanding Raido's thoughts to some extent. However, if the private tutor wasn't Mutsuki, he would have long sent them away.

"Although Yumi-sensei teaches well, the pressure in this special training is intense. It feels awkward to be suppressed by a group of students," Kurenai said with a troubled expression on her delicate face.

She didn't know how others felt, but she felt a bit embarrassed being overshadowed by the students.

"It's okay, Kurenai. Let's both work hard and try to secure two positions in the top three," Asuma quickly responded.

"What, do you think I'm not capable of competing with you guys?" Raido raised an eyebrow.

Asuma really wished Shisui would appear now and kick this interfering third wheel away. Can't read the atmosphere, huh?

But since Shisui didn't show up, Mutsuki did, guiding the three of them.

Busy times always pass quickly, and soon it was time for class to end.

[Completed one large class teaching]

[Evaluation: A]

[Rewards: Wind Release · Vacuum Sphere, Earth Release · Earth Flow River]

Both Ninjutsu were quite good, and Mutsuki was quite satisfied with today's gains.

Back in the main city area, Mutsuki happened to run into Minato and Kushina, who were about to leave.

"Mutsuki, we're heading to a meeting. Remember to leave us some food," Kushina waved and said.

Minato looked at Mutsuki helplessly. He was just about to say that Mutsuki didn't have to cook for them today.

"I'll make a bigger portion later, and I'll just make yours while I'm at it. You can come eat it yourselves later," Mutsuki understood Minato's expression and said with a gentle smile.

As long as he cooked a little more, he could gain favor. That was really great.

Minato and Kushina returned earlier than Mutsuki had expected. Just as Mutsuki was about to set off to train his disciples, Kushina and Minato knocked on the door.

Mutsuki decided to go later. There was a permanent Shadow Clone of Mutsuki there, so it wouldn't affect the basic training.

Dinner meetings were certainly not trivial.

"Those barbarians from the Land of Lightning deserve to die. Taking advantage of the chaos in the Land of Wind, they directly gathered a large army to attack the Hidden Sand Village."

When Kushina began to complain, Mutsuki essentially knew what had happened.

The gears of the Third Great Ninja War had officially started turning.

---

Don't forget to check out my patreon where you can read up to 50 advanced chapters https://www.patreon.com/CrazyNinja