𝟑𝟏. 𝑆𝑖𝑙𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜

VISENYA SENSED HOW RHAENYRA AND DAEMON weren't following her and she turned around to see them near a man selling some sweet treats, she approached in time to hear Daemon speak

"Four coppers, street rat. In King's Landing, we pay for our pleasures," Visenya smirked as stopped beside her sister and grabbed a treat as well when she saw her sister's intention as Daemon called her out too.

Rhaenyra chucked the food at Daemon and ran, Visenya began to pace back and before running away she yelled. "Thanks for the food!"

"Hey! Stop it, you two!" The seller yelled at them and Daemon briefly grabbed him by the arm to stop him.

"Wait, I'll find them," Daemon hurried after Visenya and Rhaenyra.

Rhaenyra sprinted through a narrow road between weathered buildings and she shoved past a crew of men, followed by Visenya and Daemon, in that order. Visenya slowed her pace and looked back to Daemon with a smile.

"You're so slow," she teased. Daemon snorted in response.

"Quicken your pace a little but not too much. Let Rhaenyra enjoy running away from us," Visenya proposed to which he agreed.

Rhaenyra turned a corner, going a bit slower to not crash, and bumped into an armored guard with a golden cloak that grabbed her arm.

"And who might you be running from, now?"

"Ser Hender," Rhaenyra exclaimed, recognizing the younger sibling of her sister's sworn protector.

"Princess?" Hender looked forward to seeing Visenya and Daemon turning the corner and approaching them, and he let out a low growl.

"Don't," Rhaenyra pleaded.

"You take care, boy. Next time, you might not be this lucky," Hender released her and passed Visenya and Daemon.

"Hender," Visenya greeted with a kind smile.

"Visenya," he smiled back, completely disregarding Daemon.

Daemon and Visenya glanced at Rhaenyra as she smiled widely, her smile infecting her sister.

"You two enjoyed that, did you?" The twins chuckled.

"Who knows when I'll next taste freedom?" Rhaenyra said and Visenya leaned forward to address her.

"Don't worry about that, Sister. Now that we know of those passages in our rooms, I'll be sure to drag you out with me to have some fun," Visenya smiled playfully, and the three of them laughed.

As they walked through the moonlighted alley, Visenya started to notice the unfamiliarity of the street they were now in, but it didn't take her long to figure out that they had entered one of the many brothels in the Street of Silk.