𝟖. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑒

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

              THE TOURNAMENT'S FINALLY HERE. Visenya had forgotten already how knights fought back here, you could say that she wished to study her competition. She had company on her way to the celebrations– Ser Harwin– he finally found her after she had tricked him and left, and although she thought he would be furious– he wasn't.

"Aren't you participating Ser Harwin?" He had a small smile and his eyes narrowed at her question but in a positive way. "Yes, but first I must escort you to your father's stance," she nodded.

They walked in silence, Harwin trailed a bit behind her, if Visenya was to sneak out at some point, this was not the moment.

"Here we part ways," she stopped, her back facing her family, "I would wish you good luck but I think you won't need it, Ser Harwin," Visenya smiled.

The following surprised Visenya but she was fast enough not to show her emotions. Harwin grabbed her hand gently while he vowed, placing a kiss on the back of her hand.

"You honor me, Princess," his voice was... smoky. Visenya could listen to him talking about leeches and still, she would give him all her attention.

Harwin left her and walked away at a fast pace, he needed to get ready. As for Visenya, her thoughts about her personal knight clouded her mind. No, stop! She thought shaking her head and walking to the second row, where Viserys was seated.

"Hello father," – excitedly– she placed a small peck on his cheek, and he answered with a big smile. You could see his happiness from far away– his daughters finally reunited, and soon he would hold his son between his arms.

After that, Visenya readjusted her dress making sure it had no trace of any particle that would make her look unpolished, she was wearing a black gown with golden specks embroidered on the sleeves and the neck, red jade chain earrings, and her hair was braided down.

She glanced at Rhaenyra, who was laughing with Alicent. 'Breathe Visenya, come on,' she thought. The Princess quickly dusted her hands off on her dress and took small steps– her stomach twisting and turning– as much as she wanted to avoid almost everyone, Visenya had to sit beside Rhaenyra and Alicent. This tournament was for her mother, and she would only do it for and because of her.

"Sister," she masked her voice with a joyful tone, "Lady Alicent," Visenya smiled and Rhaenyra placed a hand over the armrest of the chair next to hers. "Sit with us..." and so she did.

Everyone went quiet once Viserys stood up, "Be welcome! I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games, but I promise, you will not be disappointed. When I look at the fine knights in these lists, I see a group without equal in our histories. And this great day has been made more auspicious by the news... that I am happy to share, Queen Aemma has begun her labors!" the crowd applauded heartily.