𝟏𝟏. 𝑆𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒!

A/N: There's a tw scene in this chapter, the beginning will be shown with the symbol "!" in the center. *cough* smut *cough*

              CONFUSION AND CONSTERNATION, that's where Visenya finds herself

CONFUSION AND CONSTERNATION, that's where Visenya finds herself. The Princess knows that she is not meant for it, it might be the moons of people talking her down but that's not her main concern –although it is on her list– she needed to find Rhaenyra and talk to her about it.

After running all around the Red Keep, Visenya was starting to get out of breath once she found her sister near the outer gardens. "Nyra hey..." She stopped when the Realm's Delight turned around, carrying an upset look.

"Wha-at is it? Are you okay?" Her voice turned high-pitched at the end. She didn't know what Rhaenyra's stance meant, was she mad at their father? at Daemon?

There's only one way to find out.

"Now you are speaking to me? Asking me how I am?" Rhaenyra ​​snarled. She was biting the inside of her left cheek.

"Yes, I am. I did not feel ready until now." She answered with a stern tone. Visenya already showed weakness when she broke down before Aemma's body. Yes, she was completely allowed to feel that way, but that would not be bound to happen any time soon— she thought it would be the first step toward respect.

Visenya was nervous, her stomach was twisting and turning, and if she didn't talk to Rhaenyra about her meeting with their father, she could not bare it in a proper way. "I know that since I arrived we have not spoken properly yet, but I need to tell you about Father and the throne's succe–"

"Stop!" Rhaenyra yelled making Visenya flinch, this was the first time. "You come here, after many moons of not talking to me and being apart, and now you here to tell me that you'll be the heir?" She asked with incredulity in her voice, even tho she seemed sure of the answer.

"What? No!" Visenya's eyes opened more, she knew that they wouldn't go back to the times when they were 'glued together' but still, it was a surprising reaction.

"I came here because Father talked about me being the heir, thinking that I am made for it," Rhaenyra shook her head not caring about manners as she always does, "but I turned it down because I know you are the one for that role." Visenya waved her hands around. Maybe that would show how confident her statement is, but at this point, her heart took over her head— once again.

"No. Do you think that is going to make me forget all the pain you've caused me? All for nothing!" Rhaenyra's lips tightened, and her eyes squinted with the fire built within.

Visenya's stance softened but the tension remained. Her ears began ringing as she brought a hand to her temple, and she let out a nervous laugh before her answer.

"I've caused you pain?" Rhaenyra watched Visenya's expression as she laughed again.

"Why in all the Seven Kingdoms are you laughing?"