𝟐𝟐. 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑

              LIFE GOES ON BUT WE DON'T. It's the curse of humanity, and there is no magical way to fix it faster than it's supposed to, not even the Gods can prevent it.

After the death of Rhaenys Targaryen, Aegon and Visenya 'the Conquerors' did not mourn in peace as they set ablaze every castle and keep in Dorne to avenge her death. Perhaps, riding their dragons was the Targaryen's way to cope with their emotions, and burning places was just a plus.

Every letter sent out to the Stepstones came unanswered, even the ones sent with a crow and others that Theara sent on Visenya's behalf.

Weren't they delivered? Hope not.

Did Daemon read them and not consider them important? Possibly.

Did Daemon decide to ignore Visenya and their shared reality? It certainly looked like it.

Visenya lost the will of making sure Daemon knew what happened, after the fifth moon she stopped sending out letters. It was pointless. Because sending them out from Winterfell assured that they would arrive one way or the other.

It was infuriating, but Visenya told herself how from now on she would never wait for a man to take responsibility for his actions.

In no way, shape, or form it would be Visenya's fault, just his. Now Visenya had to believe her own words.

As for now, there have been a few changes in the Targaryen family.

Alicent is currently with another child, she had given birth to a baby boy named Aegon, and personally, Visenya thought it was ridiculous. Yes, it was the Conqueror's name but naming a child after someone does not ensure them to share their namesake's fate.

In other circumstances, Visenya would've helped Alicent and her father with her now little brother, but she couldn't deem herself to be near a platinum-haired child.

It could be considered that Visenya had joined Rhaenyra's anti-Viserys and Alicent club, which in a sense was true.

"You need to part your feet wider, you can not always rely on your left foot," Harwin commented as he used the blunt side of the sword to make Visenya open her legs more. She looked downwards at his action with a raised brow.

"That way you are not predictable in the enemy's eye," Visenya grunted, knowing he was right, and deflated her stance.

"🎶Under the dragon's eye...🎶" A bard that Rhaenyra requested started to sing the same song for the sixteenth time as she read a book next to the Weirwood tree.

Ignoring the bard, Harwin approached Visenya and whispered close to her, being face to face. "Are you alright? Did Prince Daemon answer you?" He asked with an annoyed tone. With time, Harwin had grown to have a particular 'distaste' for the male, when he learned of the nature of his parentship with Visenya's children, he went speechless the whole ride back to the Red Keep.