𝟏𝟖. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝐼𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑛

RHAENYRA'S EYES ALMOST CAME OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS WITH THE REVELATION, she truly did not know how to feel with the new information and what it could mean

              RHAENYRA'S EYES ALMOST CAME OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS WITH THE REVELATION, she truly did not know how to feel with the new information and what it could mean. "You were in the Shadow Lands?" She whispered a bit loudly for her comfort.

She was definitely shocked, Visenya expected it but still shushed her before Rhaenyra would repeat it again. "Yes," she sighed closing her eyes and when she looked at Rhaenyra she saw her with her mouth hung open, Visenya moved her hand up and gently closed it. "You want the story or not?" Rhaenyra shook her head to get out of her trance and agreed, letting Visenya tell her story.

Visenya breathed in deeply, she was ready to let Rhaenyra in. It was a perfect moment, and she felt like she could put her trust in her.

"It all began when I still lived here. We were around five, I believe, and I guess I had bottled it all up," she looked at Rhaenyra with empty eyes, these memories were painful at most. "The little girls I used to play with had been my closest friends, they didn't judge me... we were kids," Visenya laughed sorrowfully and put the weight of her head in the palm of her hand.

"My life turned out to be a nightmare and I was not even aware."

Back in the day when Visenya could not even reach her mother's waist, she would not leave her sister's side, except when she would go play with the children that roamed around the castle; commoners and nobles.

Around that age, she barely understood that concept and therefore befriended many children her age.

Visenya wore a burgundy dress, chosen by her mother, and when the adults weren't looking, she would sneak out but not before doing something else.

"Nyra, I'll see you in a minute," her chubby cheeks were red, caused by her constant smiling and the exciting anticipation of the day. Rhaenyra sent her a wide smile letting her know she heard. Her stealth made it easy, Viserys and Aemma were surprised at how such a young child could go unnoticed without the slightest amount of noise.

Her friends would greet her with kindness and admiration, laugh and smile as if they knew one another, and be eager to play different kinds of games until a knight guard or more would come searching for her. Visenya felt comforted and safe, and her happiness told her that those people were close, like family.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," Visenya gave them a frowned smile and watched as their faces fell. A girl around her age held the Targaryen's little hand with their own in hopes of postponing the departure. "Can't you stay a little more? Please," she dragged out the word as she smiled, but the knight guards waiting for her made their presence known again, asserting their authority.

Visenya looked first at the guards and then at her friends. "I'm afraid I cannot, but I'll see you on the morrow, okay?" She told them with a playful smile to ease their disappointment. All of them nodded excitedly and bid her farewell, waiting for the moment when they would meet again, but the little Princess didn't notice someone watching her from afar.