𝟑𝟎. 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢

VISERYS HAD SLIPPED OUT OF THE CELEBRATION and went to the room where Balerion's skull was displayed, he was waiting for Ser Harwin to bring his daughter to him as he paced back and forth, slowly sobering up

"Visenya!" He looked at the entrance where she was closing the door.

"Father, if this is to get back at Rhaenyra then let me tell you that I don't like this attitude at all!" Visenya denied with a gesture of her hands, and Viserys grabbed them.

"No, Visenya. This is important, I must confide you this secret as I have done with your sister," Visenya realized the seriousness in his tone and listened intently. "This is a secret that is passed down from king to heir, but I have a feeling that it would be better if I told you..."

Visenya nodded determinately. "I'm listening, Father."

"History tells us that Aegon looked across the Blackwater from Dragonstone, and saw a rich land ripe for the capture, but ambition alone is not what drove him to conquest. It was a dream," Visenya widened her eyes.

"Don't tell me it was like Daenys when she saw the end of Valyria," he nodded, which caused Visenya to sigh in exasperation.

"Aegon foresaw the end of the world of men. 'Tis to begin with a terrible winter gusting out of the distant north. Aegon saw absolute darkness riding on those winds, and whatever dwells within will destroy the world of the living," her gaze unfocused as she listened.

"When this Great Winter comes, all of Westeros must stand against it, and if the world of men is to survive, a Targaryen must be seated on the Iron Throne. A king or queen, strong enough to unite the realm against the cold and the dark..."

"A Song of Ice and Fire," Visenya finished.

"You know it?" Viserys asked surprised, his mouth agape.

"I have seen it, Father... The day I found Grey Ghost, I heard and saw things that weren't there," Viserys slightly stumbled when hearing this.

Visenya was a sorceress and a dreamer!

"I thought it was the cold getting to me but my cheeks were still warm, it was as if I were there... But I was not sure until now," Visenya raised her gaze to him. "I've been seeing and hearing things for a long while but I've never been able to explain them to anyone," her eyes twitched with growing tears.

Viserys wrinkled his brows and smiled sadly. He knew Visenya struggled when she was younger but he never understood how much she had been and still did until now, and his heart clenched with disappointment towards himself.

"I still do not understand why you made me pass the heir title down to your sister," Viserys wondered calmly.

"Because of the pain I've endured, Father... The realm never gave me a chance even when I was a child just because of my hair and name! And the things that they implied about my mother..." Visenya shook her head as she took a deep breath in.