-Thirty Five- || -leaving-

Jade and Fleur had spent a lot of time together over the week they had left but now Jade had to go.

"See you both in a month"Jade said looking to Bill who had his arm around Toni's shoulders, as much as it took her a while to admit it. Toni and Bill were a cute couple."Don't do anything reckless or stupid" Jade said looking directly at Toni knowing how much impulse control she lacked.

"I can't you're taking it all with you."Toni replied rolling her eyes playfully and hugging her best friend of 8 years.

"And that goes for you and all"Jade rolled her eyes hugging her brother who hugged back,before going to Fleur.

"I'll write every opportunity I get darling"Jade says cupping fleurs face and rubbing her cheek with her thumb.

"I'll miss you"Fleur replied tears welling in her eyes.

"I'll miss you more." Jade continued wiping those tears as they fell "I love you"

"Stop you say zat like you will die and you said it was a bullshit mission"she trembled genuine concern filling her tone, and it made Jades heart fall slightly.

"I won't I promise. I'll be back before you even know I'm gone"Jade reassured her before placing a kiss on her forehead, then the tip of her nose, then moving to Fleurs jaw and placing a few small kisses over healing hickeys before finally placing a light kiss on the quarter veelas lips.

"And you mean it you will keep in touch..?"Fleur asked looking to Jade with sad eyes.

"chaque fois que j'en ai l'occasion."(every chance I get). Jade smiled sadly brushing Fleurs hair out her face speaking in French to hopefully give her a little more comfort. "Je ne serai parti que un mois, ce n'est pas si long dans le grand schéma des choses" (I'll only be gone a month, it's not that long in the grand scheme of things)

"je suis désolé de te garder, tu devrais y aller." (I'm sorry for keeping you, you should go.)Fleur muttered a sad smile still on her face.

"je t'aime, à bientôt" (I love you, I'll see you soon)Jade whispered back. "Right bye!"she said opening the front door and Reed was already outside.

They set off down the stairs, "so you apologised then?"Reed asked as she hadn't talked to him since the fight with Fleur. Jade nodded "and she just forgave you and forgot all about it?" Reed Asked skeptically.

"I think she forgot her own name for a while"Jade winked with a smirk and Reed immediately got the hint and screwed up his face."But yeah, I brought her flowers..apologised we went to a French restaurant and the muggle waiter kept hitting on her so I got a bit jealous then we went home and well you can guess the rest..."

"Is that why you took the week off?"Reed asked his eyebrow raised

"I wanted to spend time with my lovely girlfriend is that such a crime?"Jade replied with mock offence.

"No."he rolled his eyes as they left the building "ready to spend a month doing literally nothing?"

"Ready."

A/N

I'm so so sorry that the updates are as slow as they have been. I've been busy with exams and such but I'm really trying to write as much as possible but with writers block and exams it's difficult.

So I'm sorry but here's 35!

And thank you for all the support.