-Fourteen- || -Girlfriends-

Jade was standing outside the Beauxbaton carriage tapping her knee with her wand like drum, she was humming a muggle song that Bill introduced her to in the summer, ' heaven can wait ' by meatloaf.

She could hear giggling inside but didn't really acknowledge it, a few seconds later Fleur jumped out of the carriage looking beautiful as always. She was wearing a flowing blue dress and matching blue heels, it looked similar to her school uniform yet somehow better, her long silver blonde hair was flowing.

Jade was just standing breathless, "are you just going to stare or are we going to 'ogsmede"Fleur teased kissing her cheek and walking past leaving Jade to trail behind. "Fred told me you were 'elpless, I didn't quite believe him"she giggled

"You've been speaking with my brothers?"Jade laughed lightly catching up to the blonde as the started walking the trail to hogsmede.

"Not zat much"Fleur shrugged, she rubbed her arms shivering slightly, it was December after all and Scotland.

"Your cold, here take my jacket"Jade took off her denim jacket and handed it to Fleur who smiled gratefully and put it on,it was a little big on her small frame, the arms were too long so jade rolled up the sleeves.

"Perfect fit"Jade laughed sarcastically, as it was far from it, Jade was 6ft and really athletic and had build up a lot of muscle, she wasn't particularly bulky but she was definitely bigger than Fleurs small and slender body type.

"I suppose you could say zat"Fleur giggled back, they were almost at hogsmede, Jade had the route memorised from all the times she and Toni would date crash—which was a lot—the redhead was quickly broken from her thoughts as Fleurs hand brushed hers, Jade quickly took her hand and kised it before intertwining their fingers.

"so do you come 'ere often?"The blonde asked looking up to Jade. Her cheeks and nose were dusted with light pink, Jade couldn't tell if she was blushing or if she was still cold.

"Yeah, I know the place like the back of my hand. I'm gonna miss it when I leave school"Jade sighed she really was going to miss hogwarts.

"What do you want to do when you leave?"Fleur asked, she tilted her head slightly giving Jade butterflies.

"I'm gonna be an Auror"she said with a sense of pride, swallow the lump that had formed in the back of her throat just as they entered hogsmead.

"Zat sounds interesting...and dangerous"Fleur added sounding a little nervous at the last part.

"I suppose, but I've fought a dragon how hard can it be?"the redhead shrugged opening the door to the three broomsticks and gesturing Fleur to go in first. "I'll get us some drinks if you find a table?" Fleur nodded and disappeared into the crowded pub.

Jade quickly ordered some drinks and searched for Fleur, she wasn't difficult to find but what she wasn't expecting was to see her twin younger brothers with her.

"Tweedle dum and Tweedle dee, what a pleasant surprise"Jade smirked handing Fleur a bottle of butter beer.

"Dear sister that is no way to great your favourite family members"George gasped dramatically placing a hand over his heart.

"Favourites a strong word."Jade rolled her eyes raising a brow.

"Tut tut tut, you know Fleur your girlfriend really doesn't have any manners at all"Fred sighed sarcastically shaking his head.

Fleur choked on her butter beer before looking from Fred to Jade.

"I feel I've said something I shouldn't have-"Fred stated guilt painting his face.

"I think we better go."George nodded pushing out his twin.

"Girlfriend has sort of a nice ring to it"Fleur said shyly. Looking up at Jade who's face was quite pink.

"Yeah I uh suppose it does"Jade spluttered out, she was extremely flustered.

"Girlfriends"Fleur raised her glass for cheers

"Girlfriends."