-Thirteen- || -The morning after-

Jade woke up at 10 am the morning after the Yule ball, she had a lot to drink and was now severely hungover, she had a throbbing head ache and felt sick. everything was still playing over in her head and just thinking about Fleur made her smile.

The smile stayed on her face until she opened the curtains to her four poster and was blinded by the light but had to run to the bathroom to puke up her guts.

It was severely unpleasant and the lights literally burned her eyes, so she rummaged through her drawers to find some sunglasses which slightly helped.

The dorm was empty so she decided to go down to the common room.

There wasn't a lot of people there as most of them had gone home for the holidays after the ball, Jade did spot her friends with the Twins and Lee who all looked around the same. Also hungover.

"I hate this"Cassie muttered from Reeds shoulder, "does anyone have any water any chance"Reed muttered a little too loud because everyone groaned.

"If you don't lower your voice I'm gonna slit your god damn throat"Jade slumped in an empty armchair. "Nice Glasses JJ" George smiled wiggling his eye brows. "Dont fucking talk to me" she groaned rubbing her temples trying to get the head ache away.

"Your all weak I am totally fine"Toni said but her tone and general physique said otherwise. "I think I'm gonna be hungover forever"Cassie whined covering her face with her hands.

Harry joined the group and looked far too happy-but that was because he wasn't hungover- "hey guys what's going on" He was met with a chorus of "too loud" and "shut it"

"It's the man of the hour"Lee muttered rather loudly and the twin's groaned because of how close they were. "Dear god is the hour still going"Jade grumbled

"I take it you guys had a bit too much"Harry chuckled looked at the sight before him. "I mean the punch was really spiked" when he said this Toni and Jade gagged "I can't even hear that right now"Toni shook her head and Jade agreed.

"What was even in it?"Fred asked closing his eyes pressing his head back on the sofa he was leaning against.

"Fruit punch, fire whiskey" Toni and Jade gagged again "Brandy, Gin and elder flower wine" Reed explained-Jade and Toni still gagging after the mention of the drinks-"I don't think I'll ever drink again"Jade sighed she new it was a lie but said it anyway,

"Well that's utter crap and you know it."Cassie called her out but Jade didn't care. "You know what I think I'm just going to sleep it off, if anyone looks for me tell them to piss off"

"Even Fleur?"Fred teased

"Explain the situation to her but anyone else can piss off."