-Twenty Five- || -6 am-

When Jade got home that night Fleur was fast asleep on the couch seemingly waiting for Jade to come home. So Jade brought her back to their bed and put the duvet over her and naturally they woke up in each others arms.

"Morning"a sleepy Fleur murmured in English from next to the red head. The 6 am Sunlight crept in from behind the curtains that weren't put up properly yet the curtain pole squint.

"Morning love, breakfast?"Jade asked regretting skipping half of dinner the night before as she was starving. "I can make us something."

"Absolutely not. We only just bought zis house we do not need it burning down, I will"Fleur Shook her head seemingly waking up more after Jade cooking offer.

Jade got up and walked to the wardrobe while Fleur stayed in bed and picked out what to wear. After a while she picked a band tshirt—def leopard— cuffed jeans and her boots. "Opinion?"

"I like it"Fleur smiled taking in the view.

"Great!"the red head smiled giving her girlfriend the thumbs up but as she did this Fleurs expression changed. "Mon Chéri Qu'avez-vous fait?"Fleur asked in French concern lacing her words and tone. ( Translation; my dear, what have you done?)

"Percy had a proper fight with the family, he won't talk to anyone and I just..I don't know"Jade explained with a sigh and sat on the end of the bed.

"You did not 'urt 'im?!"she asked alarmed.

"Why is everyone asking that, no I punched a wall..five times I think it was"Jade looked down at her hand shamefully. "I mean I regret it because it hurt but I regret it because I didn't really put up a fight. I just let him walk away. Slam the door."

"Let's get some breakfast and we can go to 'is before work, talk things out."she hugged Jade before getting dressed and the couple walked through the the kitchen where surprisingly food could be smelled.

"Woah Toni didn't know you knew how to cook— eh your not Toni.."she started speaking before walking into the kitchen and coming face to face with her oldest brother. His hair unusually messy and a few purple hickeys on his neck.

Jade looked from Bill to Toni who was sitting at the kitchen island with Bills Rolling Stones tshirt on. Her hair also messy and hickeys also present on her neck. "Oh you didn't.. please tell me you didn't."she clapped her non bloody hand to her mouth and shook her head screwing up her face.

"We didn't?"Toni responded but it was more like a question than an answer.

"Oh you could've at least pretended..ew i cant get that image out my head..somebody pass me the bleach"she groaned pressing her head to the door frame.

"JJ your being dramatic"Bill laughed a little placing the frying pan back on the stove to plate up food.

"AM I?!?!"she asked her voice unsusally high "Reed said youd react like that"Toni muttred and jade turned around so fast it looked as if she'd gave herself wiplash.

"HE KNOWS BEFORE ME?!?!?!"she asked exaspartedly her eyes wide and brows furrowed. "oh that little prick isnt going to hear the end of it today" Reed much like Jade had also applied to be an Auror though he wasnt fully finished his training with Dawlish.

the whole group had gone down the ministry route-- bar Toni who was working at gringotts--Reed and Jade becoming aurors and Cassie had become a journalist, wanting to do better than Rita Skeeter and write the truth. all of them had joined the Order, Mgonagall seemed a little sad when they did saying that she'd seen it all before and didnt like how it ended, but that she was proud they were making the effort.

"Right hand over the goods I'm starving. Your cooking better be so good I forget you two shagged"Jade shook her head and bill rolled his eyes before plating up two more bacon and egg for Fleur who was sitting next to Toni at the table and Jade who had just joined them.

"You Brits seem to find a way to make everything less sexy. Come on shagging? Sounds like somzing you would do to a carpet"Fleur sighed thanking bill for the food he passed her over.

"Well what do the French call it then" Toni asked somewhat skeptically with a small smirk.

"faire l'amour"Fleur answered.

"Fair amor?"Jade repeated not getting it remotely correct taking a sip of the tea bill had just passed her.

"faire l'amour."the quarter Veela emphasised and wow did her tone do things to Jade who spat her teas back into the cup her face turning red. "Yeah okay, everything is sexy when you do it—I mean in French! No everything is sexier in French!"she spluttered severely flustered. Leaving everyone else at the table laugh.