-Twenty one- || -He's back-

McGonagall came and got Jade and they began walking back to to the stands McGonagall supporting her as she walked "something was wrong with Krum, his eyes were all cloudy and he used an unforgivable curse."Jade told the professor as they walked she didn't hold it against him bc clearly something was wrong.

"He was under the imperious curse, it's getting sorted now..he feels really guilty"McGonagall replied as they got closer the band could be heard faintly now.

"I don't blame him, or I'm not mad at him he wasn't himself" she shook her head the band was getting louder.

" Jade Weasley in second place " bagman announced as the two witches walked into the stands, Jade searched for Harry but he was no where to be found, there was a few camera flashes a Lee Jordan was among them.

"Where's Harry?" Jade asked McGonagall as Madame Pomfrey rushed over to heal her arm,  "What do you mean where's Harry? He's still in the maze is he not?"McGonagall replied and sent shivers down Jades spine. She could see her family on their way down to see her, only her parents and oldest brothers as the siblings that still went to school had to stay in the stands and Percy was there assisting the minister.

"No..the cup was a port key" Jade shook her head wincing at what Madame Pomfrey was doing as the matron out her wrist in a brace to keep it steady 'as there's only so much magic can do'. Professor McGonagall went pale as she nodded and rushed over to Dumbledore who was talking with Snape , Karkaroff and Krum.

"Oh sweetheart we are so proud" Molly beamed at her daughter cupping jades face in her hands, as scared as the young Weasley girl was her family brought comfort, she smiled at them.

"Well done "Charlie smiled down at the exhausted girl who was sitting before them.

"What part of try not to get too batterd didn't you get?"Bill shook his head laughing making her laugh too "when did I ever take your advice?"

"Got a point there"

"Jade!"a pretty French voice shouted before running over, "Fleur..."Jade smiled as Fleur embraced her into a hug. " I was so worried when they said zat Krum 'ad done something..."she trailed off before covering jades face with kisses, " 'e feels terrible, almost crying 'e was"

Jade was going to respond when Harry crashed onto the ground, "he's back."