-Eighteen- || -Professor Treylawney-

Jade knew she shouldn't be awake, it was 2 am and she was aimlessly wandering the corridors. She knew if she was caught she would get detention but didn't really care. That was when she heard footsteps. Thinking it was filch she disappeared behind a pillar trying to stay hidden and control her breathing.

She could hear the sound of shuffling cards and unless filch and Mrs Norris were playing black Jack on the go it wasn't them.

"A secret, 3 of spades, a person hiding, trying not to be found... is anyone there? You won't be in trouble?"she said in her usual distant and dreamy voice.

Jade stepped out from behind the pillar "sorry professor I uh couldn't sleep."

"No problem dear—"she gasped loud and dropped the cards, it sort of reminded her of when Charlie used to trick Jade into playing 52 card pick up—he would drop the deck on the floor and she would have to pick them up—out of instinct she kneeled down to help the woman but her hands were slapped away.

"There's an omen, something is wrong... your going to die...Soon."the professor warned pointing a shaky finger at Jade who stumbled backwards looking at the woman in terror "I can see it!! Your lifeless body on the grass panic surrounding! They have to cancel they must!"

But as if nothing happened Professor Treylawney coughed and looked down at her with her large magnified eyes "it is rather late dear get off to bed"

A/N

👀👀