-Eleven- || -the article-

There were posters for the Yule ball everywhere. McGonagall had taught the Gryffindors to dance but it was just a manner of finding a date. That was what scared Jade the most, she had also been receiving weird looks all day, she couldn't find a reason why.

That was until her friend group found her in the usual spot in the common room.

Toni came over and hugged her immediately which was definitely out of the ordinary. She was more aggressive with affection.
"What? What's going on?"Jade looked up and Reed and Cassie who handed her a copy of witch weekly. The page was open on an article

WITCH WEEKLY

Witches loving Witches by Rita Skeeter

Triwizard champion Jade Weasley was heard talking to sister about a crush, "it's not like she would like me anyway I don't think she likes girls Gin." Weasley was heard saying.

It leaves the question who is the special lady in this champions life?

"Fuck."was all Jade was able to say, tears started to form in her eyes but she quickly suppressed them. "I'm sorry you had to find out this way, I was gonna tell you I just...I don't know"

"Hey it's ok JJ we love you no matter who you like, we don't care"Cassie sighed picking up the magazine and ripping out a photo of skeeter. "Wanna do the honours"

"Yep, incendio" Jade pointed her wand at the paper and it caught fire, "hateful bitch, I'll get her back for this. Some way.."

"Well Yule balls approaching take a girl show her you don't give a shit"Reed suggested throwing the rest on the magazine in the fireplace and putting Rita's picture out of its misery.

"You've fought a dragon how hard could it be?"Cassie laughed taking the seat next to Jade.

"Oh! Idea!"Toni's eyes lit up "take me, that'll really show her. Snog me in front of her and we'll both give her the middle finger"

"But your straight?"Jade furrowed her brows confused. "She doesn't know that does she. I'll be gay for a day, just for you"Toni booped her nose at the end of her sentence to emphasise her point. The whole friend group died of laughter.

 The whole friend group died of laughter

A/N

Short but important :)

I'm just going to skip straight to the Yule ball bc I'm lazy ;P

I also did say I wanted to make Polaroids so I might put them in after every chapter yk

WordCount 415