-Three- || -the quidditch word cup-

It was now finally the time of the match, the tents were all set up and the older siblings had finally arrived. And after a long time of Arthur Weasley fumbling around with matches they had lit the fire and had some food, a few ministry workers had stopped by including ludo bagman who was taking bets-Fred and George had bet there whole savings while their Father only bet a galleon-everyone also had time to get merchandise, Jade bought a jumper and a scarf and face paint of the Ireland colours.

Jade was the one to do everyone's face paint as she was more artistic than everyone else,

On the walk to the stadium Jade was practically skipping with excitement and that didn't stop when they entered the ministers box, the view was incredible. Her mood was only dampened by the Malfoys appearance Lucius was having a conversation with Arthur both with gritted teeth considering they hated each other-their last interaction that Jade had witnessed had resulted in a fist fight in flourish and blots-but someone else caught her eye Narcissa Malfoy.

Jade had never seen Draco's mother before and wow she was just stunning. She turned to Charlie who was the closest person to her "is that Draco's mum-?"she asked breathlessly "yeah Narcissa I believe...what's with that tone?"he responded with a chuckle "nothing she's just-well she's beautiful"Jade gulped realising she was staring "and married"Charlie continued to laugh

"if I didn't know any better sis I'd say you had a lil crush on her"he poked her shoulder still chuckling "i- what no she's just-pretty and I uh-"Jade spluttered extremely flustered, this was the first time she had really expressed what she felt inside to a family member and she only just realised it.

"Relax like who you like I don't care! Just get better standards she's a Malfoy and way older than you"Charlie reassuringly patted her shoulder still somewhat ammused "thanks"she said quietly. She technically just came out of the closet to Charlie and it felt really good.

When the Bulgarian mascots (Veela) came out, Jade much like her brothers were entranced by them, not to the extent that they were however as she managed to stay in her seat and not try to jump out of the stadium, Ireland showed off their leprechauns and soon enough the match had started.

Theeeeeeeey're OFF!" screamed Bagman. "And it's Mullet! Troy! Moran! Dimitrov! Back to Mullet! Troy! Levski! Moran!"
the Chasers were throwing the Quaffle to one another so fast that Bagman only had time to say their names. Troy made as though to dart upward with the Quaffle, drawing away the Bulgarian Chaser Ivanova and dropping the Quaffle to Moran. One of the Bulgarian Beaters, Volkov, swung hard at a passing Bludger with his small club, knocking it into Moran's path..Moran ducked to avoid the Bludger and dropped the Quaffle; and Levski, soaring beneath, caught it - "TROY SCORES!" roared Bagman, and the
stadium shuddered with a roar of applause and cheers. "Ten zero to Ireland!"

The match became still faster, but more brutal. Volkov and Vulchanov, the Bulgarian Beaters, were whacking the Bludgers as fiercely as possible at the Irish Chasers, and were starting to prevent them from using some of their best moves; twice they were forced to scatter, and then, finally, Ivanova managed to break through their ranks; dodge the Keeper, Ryan; and scored Bulgaria's first goal.

"Dimitrov! Levski! Dimitrov! Ivanova - oh I say!" roared Bagman. One hundred thousand wizards gasped as the two Seekers, Krum and Lynch, plummeted through the center of the Chasers, so fast that it looked as though they had just jumped from airplanes without parachutes.

After fifteen more fast and furious minutes, Ireland had pulled ahead by ten more goals. They were now leading by one hundred and thirty points to ten, and the game was starting to get dirtier. As Mullet shot toward the goal posts yet again, clutching the Quaffle tightly under her arm, the Bulgarian Keeper, Zograf, flew out to meet her. Whatever happened was over so quickly Jade didn't catch it, but a scream of rage from the Irish crowd, and Mostafa's long, shrill whistle blast, told her it had been a foul.

"And Mostafa takes the Bulgarian Keeper to task for cobbing excessive use of elbows!"
Bagman informed the roaring spectators. "And - yes, it's a penalty to Ireland!"

Before long the match was over, Viktor Krum had caught the snitch but Ireland had won. Just like Fred and George gambled and their faces showed it.

Everyone was happy, especially Ginny,Charlie and Jade.

A/N

yeah another short chapter the next ones gonna be short aswell so I'm sorry in advance

-fizzy xx

Word Count - 803