-Twenty Seven- || -Meeting-

"He's being a fucking bellend."Jade seethed cracking her non burst knuckles as she walked into the kitchen of Grimmauld place— it was now the third time Percy had ignored her at work and Oliver had just started answering the door and telling her she wouldn't get out of Percy.—Throwing herself into a chair near the end of the table next to Cassie. Fleur close behind her kissing the Weasley girls head before taking the seat next to her. Mundungus shot them a look which Jade—who was already in a foul mood—picked up on."you got a fucking problem dung?"she grumbled shooting him daggers.

"No! No course not, 's lovely that your showing each other affection." Mundungus covered himself and gave them a fake smile that masked his fear. Sirius who was sitting at the head of the table waiting for everyone gave her a proud smile and raised his glass of the table only enough so they would see and shot them a wink.

"That's what I thought"she rolled her eyes taking a few deep breaths to level her head she decided to join in Reed, Sirius and Cassie's conversation.

"So Sirius how's Brazil?"she snorted lightly at the wizard's confusion, Reed shook his head before explaining "that's where she and Kingsley are claiming you are to throw the search off"

Sirius chuckled taking in the information and rolling his eyes."Better than this shit tip I would imagine" he added on bitterly, being held up in his childhood home was tormenting him worse than Azkaban ever did.

"Look don't worry, we can get it cleaned up and you can re decorate get rid of anything remotely related to your family and boom cool new house with the exact same lay out and house elf!"she added with painful optimism and she could tell the half smile he gave her was too just humour her.

"What are you doing for your birthday JJ?"Cassie asked speaking for the first time since Jade joined the conversation. But it was a question she hadn't really thought of.. her birthday was in a few days and she had absolutely zero plans.

"Erm, watch muggle movies all day...and eat my weight in cake? That hopefully mum will make because I can't cook nor bake"she smiled absently, that didn't seem like a bad day but it didn't feel like a birthday either. " I got a few new ones too, The shining it's based on that book I read in 4th year that was pretty good.. oh and I got Labyrinth as well it's got David Bowie in it!"

"Who iz David Bowie?"Fleur asked from beside Jade the letters jaw dropping as well as Remus' who just sat next to Sirius. "My love, you are in for the best time of your life when we get home. I can't believe I'm going to introduce you to David Bowie"Jade laughed lightly.

"I remember that conversation in fifth year, right moony?"Sirius laughed lightly earning him an eyeroll from Lupin, who shook his head and sighed. " I introduced you to Bowie which then spiralled into Queen and by proxy I now know all the lyrics to Fat Bottomed girls.."

"And I have zero regrets"Sirius winked standing up kissing Remus' hand and going to pour himself a third glass of wine.