-Eight- || -The Champions-

Jade sat with her friend group in the great hall as people from all the different schools out their names in, she quickly ripped off a piece of parchment and wrote her name as neat as she could,

"Right I'm gonna do it"she nodded confidently and walked to the goblet stepping over the age line and putting her name in.

Her friends cheered rather loudly- that a bit of an understatement Toni screamed louder than the fat lady trying to break a glass- Ron and Ginny who were also in the hall cheered for their sister.

As she walked back she caught the eye of one of the Beauxbaton students making a lump form in her throat. The girl was stunning, she had to be part Veela.

She reached her friends again and Toni ran up and hugged her "if your not champion I swear to Merlin and Morgana there will be heel to pay." Jade laughed lightly "I hope so"

"Oh here comes double trouble"Cassie pointed to the door, Jade looked over as the twins ran in holding their new aging potion, "Thank you, thank you."

"Well, lads. We've done it!" George cheers, "Cooked it up just this morning."

"It's not going to work." Hermione sings.

The twins raise a brow and kneel down beside her, "Oh, yeah? And why's that, Granger?"
"You see this?" Hermione asks gesturing to the glowing line around the Goblet, "This is an age line.
Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?" Fred questions.

Hermione scoffs and closes her book, "So... a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim-witted as an aging potion."

"That's why it's so brilliant."

"Because it's so pathetically dim-witted."

They both stood up on the bench and shook their potions, "Ready, Fred?"

"Ready, George."

They linked their arm and smiled at each other, "Bottoms up."

They the finished the potion and the pair look down to see Jade shrug up at them, they jump down over the line and the hall seems to hold their breath. When nothing happens to them, they all cheer, "Yeah! Yes, yes!"

They place their names in the Goblet and wait a few seconds before high fiving, George looks over at Jade and she shook her head before slowly clapping along with everyone else.

Suddenly they get shot back out of the circle and white beards grow on their faces, "You said." "You said!" The pair wrestled on the floor as everyone around them laugh.

They all cheer on the fighting twins but go silent as Krum walks in, followed by Karkaroff .

He places his name in the Goblet and looks over at Hermione making her blush slightly.

"Right,Better take dumb and dumber to Madam Pomfrey."Jade excused herself dragging both her brothers up and taking them out of the hall.

She let go of the hood of their robes and smacked the underside of their heads. "How you thought the would work I'll never know, good laugh though."

"Easy for you you say you seventeen and can enter"George rolled his eyes, "already got your name in then sis?"fred asked as they ascended the moving stairs to the hospital wing.

"I have actually, just before you came in"she answered. Lifting her head with confidence before bringing it back down realising she looked a bit like Percy.

"I'm assuming those shrieks were Toni then"Fred laughed, "louder than a Banshee she is."

"That I can't argue with"she laughed as they walked into the hospital wing corridor.