-Thirty One- || -Mission-

Miss J Weasley,

You are to attend a mission across seas to continue the search for Sirius Black, in Brazil where many anonymous tips were

sent from concerning Blacks location. This mission is not optional and must be attended as this search is crucial to our society.

You will be in a group of 4 which consists of your fellow aurors;

Mr R Bagman

Mr J Dawlish

Mr D Proudfoot

Miss M Berrycloth

Mr A Savage

Miss N Robins

You are to be ready for the mission in 5 days and you will depart from the ministry with your fellow Aurours at 5 am sharp on the 1st of September.

Rufus Scrimgeour, head of department.

"What the fuck."we're the first words spoken out loud, Toni. Jade kept picking at the skin on her hands she knew the mission would be a waste of time Sirius was currently sitting in his London Town house bored out his face.

"He's got a right bitchy way of writing he does"Bill scowled, slapping her hand lightly to stop her from what she was doing. Fleur was oddly quiet she was just staring at the paper with distain her mouth firmly shut.

"You can't go.."she spoke lightly, something had been off with her after the whole taking guard discussion had been on going at the order. Jade had put her name down for as many slots as possible and Fleur didn't like it.

"Babe I do it's non optional I'll loose my job."Jade said in disbelief looking over to her girlfriend when a crack behind her broke her away. Reed was now standing in the living room clutching the letter a scowl similar to Bills on his face."What the shitting hell is this."

As if Reed Bagman wasn't standing in the middle of their living room Fleur continued, "I 'ardly see you anymore. You sign up for zis guard stuff so you are never 'ere anymore."

"Baby—"

"— I am in a different country. An unfamiliar one, I can 'ardly speak ze language and your ze reason I 'avent gone back to France and now you're going to leave for a month! On a mission you know is complete...complete BULLSHIT!" She wiped away angry tears, Jade had no idea she felt like this and it broke her slightly.

"It is late. I am going to bed. Sleep somewhere else we will talk in the morning." And with that the blonde swept out the room leaving the small group in shock.

Nobody spoke. Nobody really dared to.

A single tear fell down the red heads face as her expression lay emotionless it was easier to do that. They would talk it out tomorrow and she was leaving in a week.

Why now?..