Chapter 28 - The Foundation Rises!

Start from the beginning

Sonic: We've been through lots of stuff we didn't know about. And prevailed in the end!

Amber: Luckly for us you seem to know quite some stuff. Sonic, what exactly can you tell us about this?

Sonic: Well, about Titans I don't know much. I only know about the three I already have. (places three amulets on the table)

Maya: You have more Titans asside from Caliban?

Sonic: It's never a good idea for a Seeker to have just one Titan. Asside from my main Titan, Caliban, I have Icarus and Feyone for support. And the arc we brought back has so many more Titans at our disposal.

Amber: Some amulets have more than one exemplary.

Sonic: Probably because they were easier to adquire. This would give each member of the Foundation's new Seekers a starter Titan. (takes a Freelancer amulet) And they're easy to summon. (bonds with Freelancer)

Amber: What was that light?

Sonic: When you pick up an amulet, it establishes a connection with the Titan inside. This is known as Bond. Seekers and Titans comunicate through this bond.

Maya: So... if I was to pick up an amulet...

Maya took hold of an indigo amulet with a white jewel. Maya suddenly felt a connection the the Titan inside, as she visualised a female pink haired warrior, with a golden saber.

Maya: Whoa! Is this the bond you were talking about?

Sonic: Yep. But being a Seeker isn't just about Titans. Seekers must also master magic spells. It's about time I teach you about those.

Amber: Well, let's go to the gym then.

They moved to the gym. Moving back to the place where the suits went to after being defeated, they were joined by a few more suits, as Major Black stood in front of them.

Major Black: It seems that we might have underestimated the Squidbeak Splatoon's main agents. We didn't think they had a Seeker amongst them. Who was the guy that attacked you two again?

Male Suit 01: Ma'am, it was the blue squid with the quil tentacles!

Major Black: The blue one, hm... We might be in trouble if we let him go on as he pleases. Very well, I'll be supervising operations from here on now. When the moment comes, we'll defeat that hedgehog, and his teammates along with him!

The Suits stood in position, as they prepared for departure. Meanwhile, back at the Squidbeak Splatoon HQ, Sonic, Amber, Mephiles and Maya were at the gym. Sonic had brought some old books along with him.

Amber: Why the books?

Sonic: Seekers learn their spells studying these books, and practicing them. Being a Seeker isn't easy, but if we're to have any change against our new foe, we're gonna have to break some sweat, and develope our brains a lot. (Mephiles checks a book)