The End Of The Beginning(FINAL CH)🔞

Hey guys, Thank you all for staying with me and making it until the end, I feel sad that this is the last one but it's definitely not the last story I'll keep writing and improving myself more😊 Thank you for your votes & comments it encourages me to keep writing💕 I wanna hear your suggestions for the next story as well if there's any kind of plot you like and whether you want it to be VP or BBB I accept all recommendations🥰 Enjoy the chapter✨

PETE POV :

A beautiful sensation crept into my body as I enjoyed Vegas's soft lips against mine, It was so soft and skillful against mine sending exquisite shivers down my spine it felt like the world had stopped and there was only us it felt so esoteric like a beautiful dream, We were finally going away from all the chaos and mess and I was excited for the new chapter in my life...

But not until I felt like I was slowly fading it was like I couldn't fully feel Vegas's touch against mine...His touch began to fade away, It felt weird as I tried to drift closer to feel more of him but I couldn't even move my body, There was something powerful holding my body strength, I slowly opened my eyes and Vegas was no longer kissing me as his eyes met mine but instead of meeting his warm soft gaze, I was met with eyes full of empathy...What's going on?

"Vegas?" I called with dread and uneasiness.

"I told you Pete we can't be together not after what you did" Vegas stood up and said this to me with a disappointed look, No please Vegas don't leave...Please I've nothing left...

This was the last thing I heard before waking up sweating and breathing heavily, Don't know if I should call this a horrifying nightmare or a nice dream that felt too real until it didn't get the beautiful end it deserved.

I found myself in Vegas's bed, In the same cursed room, Why am I still here? Shouldn't I be in the fucking plane or the US?

"Vegas?" I saw Vegas making his way toward me somehow he looked stressed.

"Pete..." He said then sat on the bed beside me, I was feeling so nervous and I felt like I couldn't take any bad news anymore.

"They found your DNA in the blood, And I don't know what to do!" Vegas trailed the words off like he was in a rush and I didn't understand what he meant by he didn't know what to do! Like Didn't we already decide what to do?

"Vegas can you calm down first and tell me what day is it today?" I asked with a puzzled face.

"It's Sunday, Why?" Wait how's it Sunday? It's supposed to be Monday today and we were supposed to be on the plane now!

"Vegas what about our plane? I think we will miss it!" I said feeling lost.

"What plane?" Vegas asked with furrowed eyebrows looking at me with a confused face.

What is going on here? Was it a dream? But...But I was happy...I was excited to be a new person why suddenly I still here now? God please enough I can no longer able to endure the suffering I just wanna repent a live peacefully!

"Pete?...Pete!" Vegas's voice interrupted my misery I turned to him with eyes full of sorrow, I was just tired and I was sick of being in this cycle, I didn't even have the strength to fight for my happiness!... Should I just take my life like my mom did? I'm sick of this miserable life!

"Look, I didn't know how should I say this but you know that this is my job and I should be part of the investigation as well, I can't do anything to help you other than that you should run away from here and I promise I won't tell anyone that I've ever met you"

Did I become a burden on him? I shouldn't blame him for his choice because it's understandable...Why should someone sacrifice their job and life for someone like me...A killer, liar, mischievous.