Feelings

Hey guys, This chapter was enjoyable but tiring too I probably suck at actions scenes but I tried my best so I hope you like it🥺 Tell me your thoughts guys while reading😊💙 And thank you guys for you votings I appreciate it🥰🖤

VEGAS POV :

It's been months since I got to know Pete and I can describe my feelings toward him in a few words it's that Pete is dangerous to my heart.

I don't know but being close to him made me question my feelings I keep asking myself if am I attracted to him only or if it's more than mere attraction. It's not just that I see him fuckable and the deep hunger I feel when he's close to me but I also enjoy his company I need to see him every day and hear his voice, his pretty giggles, I even like it when he made a fuss over something bothering him I find him adorable.

I like it when he's shy every time I get close to him his face and ears turn red which makes me not want to stop what I'm doing and honestly I feel like I can't hold myself back...I want him, I need him, I need to know how it feels to be inside him and to feel his warmth I don't want any space between us he's not only dangerous to my heart but my dick also! I want to have him all for myself but he would give me a taste of him but never let me go on he would push me away! I know he's traumatized because of his past but I want him to give me a chance and I swear I will make him happy and satisfied, I can't bear the idea of him being with someone else or letting someone touch him it made my blood boil with rage!

I still don't even know what is the nature of our relationship is it still a boss-employee relationship?

"I'm afraid I can't hold back much longer..." I admitted and he stared at me with nervousness but there was something in his eyes I don't know what it was but it was something making me go on with what I wanted to do it encouraged me I felt like he was tempting me to fuck him...I'm sure he wants me as much as I do.

I feasted on his lips like I was starving I caught him by surprise as he whimpered when I kissed him hard suckling on his tasty lips I kept kissing him for a few minutes and he was lying helpless underneath me whining inside my mouth his moans sent electricity through my whole body making that thing stand proudly!

I moved my hands to his soft thighs while our lips still joined together in a heated kiss I squeezed his thighs touching every spot I could reach and he let out a desperate moan encouraging my hands to move upwards touching what was hidden under his mini skirt.

"Haaah...S...Stop" He said in a breathless voice because I sucked the air out of him.

Does he want me to stop? Then why does his body say otherwise?

"Don't make me stop...please" I begged desperately I didn't want to stop I needed to have him.

"Y...You can't do this to me..." His blushing face made him more appealing.

"Why can't I? Pete, You have an erection don't you want someone to take care of you?" I said in a husky tone while moving my hands all over his body enjoying the softness of it.

"It's a normal reaction!" He retreated.

"Normal reaction to what Pete? I just kissed you! did my kisses get you so excited already?" I teased him meanwhile I had the same reaction as him but I liked to see him flustered.

"It's not my fault that you're used to that kind of thing! And kissing is like a normal thing to do every day for you!" He exclaimed flustered as he fidgeted trying to get away from me.

He thinks that he's not my first kiss but I won't tell him yet. All I wanted to do was to have my way with him so I tried to weaken him and make him melt so he couldn't hold back.