Bitter Reality

Hey guys! Another emotional chapter is here I couldn't wait any longer because I felt excited about the next chapter as well!😭 I hope you will like it and Thank you so much for your votes I really appreciate it🥰🖤 The story reached 5.45K because of your support guys🥺💕💕Don't forget to tell me your thoughts on the chapter💖

VEGAS POV :

I still can't believe that I did it...I did it and confessed to him last night! Is this how it should be going? I don't know anymore but I couldn't bring myself to deny the fact that I fell in love with him, And if I go back in time I would fall for him over and over again until he knew the one for him!

I didn't intend to confess last night I just felt like I missed him badly so I just went there to see him but once I got a glimpse of him I just couldn't hold back he's so pretty and I can't stay with him in a closed room without touching or having a taste of him and he melted right there between my arms letting himself be consumed by me.

I love it when he's obedient, I love it when he lets his body speak for him and when he doesn't deny his desire anymore just being himself is enough for me, I just love the way he is, And just then I realized how much I love this man that I want to spend each second with him between my arms.

I want to claim him I want him to be mine forever but unfortunately, it seems that he doesn't feel the same way about me...Maybe I'm just a fling to him or a bed partner or perhaps he didn't forgive me fully yet.

But I'm more than happy that he finally decided to go back to the mansion even though I know it must be painful for him to experience all the horrible memories in this house again, I hope he gets over this bad memory soon.

I was in my room thinking about him and waiting for him to finish whatever he wanted to do, He told me that he was going to bake something for my mom and spend some time with her and I think this was a great idea to strengthen their pond more to the fact that they seem close currently and my mom was glad that he went back.

Also, Pete started to sleep in my bedroom from now on and that was my request, And he happily agreed! It's just been an hour since he left the room and I miss him already.

I saw the door room being opened slightly and Pete showed up and walked inside taking small steps toward me with a faint smile on his face I immediately smiled back at him watching him as he straddled my hips as I was leaning back on the mattress.

I wrapped my hands around his waist as he spoke "I missed you..." He muttered throwing his hands around my neck, I took a deep breath inhaling his comforting scent.

"Already?~" I teased him making him click on his tongue I could already picture him pouting now when I said this...He's too cute to not be teased!

But these small gestures and words never failed to make my day, I just feel beyond happy upon knowing that he misses me just like I miss him every second.

"Don't sulk! I missed you so much too" I stroked his hair gently I wanted to see his pretty pouty face right now but he was hugging me tightly.

"Mmm..." He hummed and I don't know why I felt that his voice cracked for a second!

"Baby? Show me your pretty face" I asked moving his face a little so that I could see his face probably.

"Can you make love to me?" He asked out of the blue making me feel taken aback by his sudden eagerness. That's a whole new version of Pete that I'm seeing...Wow!

"Pete..." I called softly while I caressed his cheeks as he looked at me but there was something about those eyes.

He tilted his head while leaning toward my face placing his delicate lips on mine with no movement just pressing his lips to mine for a little while, I held his face between my hands and kissed him back moving my lips against his.