Change

Hey guys, thank you everyone for your votes and comments I love it when I see your comments🥰 Thank you for 1.11 K readings I promise you won't be disappointed with the story🥺🖤

TW: explicit content🔞

PETE POV :

"I'm a detective" My heart dropped hearing his words. I can't believe I'm living with a detective when I'm a serial killer! I'm so stupid and careless how haven't I thought about it before? And what if he has a purpose of making me work here? Why didn't I think about that before? How did he offer me a job after only a short period since I knew him?

But if that's so why'd he let me help his mom I think I'm wrong he wouldn't risk his mom just to catch me! I think he doesn't know about my truth and that's good but I need to be extra careful from now on.

"Pete are you okay?" shit he noticed that I was spacing out I should act normal so he wouldn't suspect.

"Yeah, I'm okay! I was just thinking why you need to keep your job secretive" I asked playing innocent.

"It's important to make my job easier cause if I reveal my job it will only alert criminals so they act carefully around me" Well unfortunately but you just did and thanks for warning me, bro I appreciate it... Hold on! Did he just read my mind? Dude, are you sure you're a detective and not a mind reader? Cause this is worse.

"Yeah, I understand" I want to ask him about which cases he investigates but I'm sure it will only draw suspects to me!

"It looks like I interrupted your dinner," he said as he glanced at the tray in front of me, Well I'm sure I couldn't eat anymore not after losing my appetite!

"Oh, this it's just a small sandwich...It's okay!" I said smiling at him.

"Still, continue your food I'm sure you're hungry now" he insisted and I just stared at the food in front of me. "Or do you want me to feed it to you?" he smirked while extending his hand to reach for the plate but I was faster and took the sandwich from the plate and started munching on it smiling.

"Mmm...And don't forget to drink your milk too or do you want me to give you..." he said while standing up but I didn't let him finish the sentence and started to push him out of my room cause I knew he'd say something shameful again.

"Okay okay I'll stop...haha," he said when I was dragging him out of the room.

"Oh...I forgot to ask you something!" he said stopping midway to the door.

"What is it?" I asked with a questioning look and he hesitated to say it as he opened his mouth and then shut it again.

"Uhm, Who's Porsche?" Wait, how did he know about him did he go there just to spy on me?

"Porsche? He's my coworker! And my friend too" I said smiling widely.

"So the other day you went to the bar to meet him?" How did he know I went to the bar that day?! I'm sure I told Porsche not to tell anyone! Is it possible that he was spying on me when I went out? But if that was so he'd have seen me going with that old man I killed the other day!

"Ah yes! But how did you know? Are you watching me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I didn't watch you! Someone told me!" someone? Who's this?

"Porsche?"

"No not him someone you don't know and I won't tell you who is he" Wait did he send one of his bodyguards after me? I need to know!