Forgiveness

Hey guys, Sorry for the late update I got caught up with a lot of things🥺 I hope you like the chapter, and don't forget to drop your votes and tell me your thoughts on the chapter as well😊😊 Enjoy your reading🥰

VEGAS POV :

It's been three days since Pete left the house and I already feel like shit, The guilt eating me alive I didn't want things to turn out this way between us, I couldn't eat or sleep well at night I feel like the depression is getting the best of me and sometimes I feel hopeless and think that Pete will never forgive me and my mom told not to go after him for now and let him rest and ease his mind and maybe then both of you will start thinking rationally about the matter and then you could take a choice you won't regret so she said I should let him take his time.

The thing that my mom doesn't even know is the horrible thing I did to Pete I know she might be thinking about just a mere fight between us but I bet if she knew about what I did she'd feel ashamed to have someone like me as her son and maybe she'll hate me like Pete!

I don't even know where Pete went because as far as I know Pete left the place he lived in since he settled in my house he left the place he rented and I'm afraid now that he doesn't have enough money to stay in a hotel.

Actually, I won't give up on him easily I will try to take him back and I will never forgive myself for what I did to him and if he didn't forgive maybe then I don't know what should I do...

I just wanna make sure that he's safe in a good place I don't mind giving him time to think about it.

PETE POV :

After what happened I stayed for one night at a hotel until I found a place to stay in, I might stay here for a while until I can find a room to rent because the man who gave me a place to stay in already rented the place to another customer and I can't go back and tell him to rent it to me again.

During my stay in the hotel room, PKit called me and asked why I left was worried of course and he was not in a place to interfere with us which is why he wouldn't ask about it.

After that he came to visit me In the hotel and told me that he could offer me a small place to stay until I could rent a fixed place, I accepted his offer of course because that would be the best for me currently and it would be better, also the place turned out to be hitched condo that he used to stay in before working as a bodyguard.

So currently I'm on my bed thinking about that night I feel like Vegas was possessed by a cruel demon he was like a monster I still can't believe that it's the same Vegas I know the Vegas I know wouldn't do this without consent like he sometimes might kiss me or something but never cross the line and do take it further even if I don't want to kiss him if I pushed him away he wouldn't even come after me he respected my boundaries and I loved him for that but that day he was blinded by jealousy and the fact that I couldn't even explain probably what happened cause what should I say? Should I tell him "Hey! I was about to kill the man and you came and interfered! I'm a serial killer dude can't you get it already I'm the one who you're looking for!" The fuck is that!

I felt so vulnerable and emotional after what happened I felt broken again every time I remember how he forced himself on me...I still remember the painful feeling when he penetrated me it was painful and he didn't even prepare me even though he didn't get to go on and he went back to his senses as soon as he entered me but still it was too late to do so...

I think I should sleep and stop overthinking for now.

I don't know how much I've slept but it felt so long, Actually I didn't wake by myself but a knock on the door woke me from my dreams, who would it be now? I grabbed my phone from the stand beside me and checked the time it was 1 Am...Gosh, I slept until noon! I jerked from the bed as the knock did not stop.