One Fault Can Cost You Alot

Hey guys, I couldn't wait another day so I tried to update early this time😊 The story is starting to enter it's dark era!😅 also this chapter is draining and I had to get myself in a depressing mood to be able to write it better so I hope you like it🙏 don't forget to drop your votes and tell me your opinion too🥰💙

PETE POV :

"What's Going On Here?" Vega's voice startled both me and the guy, see bitch! Vegas is here to make you regret the day you came here to steal us!

I ran off to Vegas and hid behind his back tugging on his shirt and asking for shelter Vegas turned his head to look at me with a raised eyebrow looking confused.

"Vegas this guy is trying to steal us and he also wanted to kidnap me!" I trailed off the words quickly while the man stood there speechless his mouth hanging like an idiot.

"Kidnap you?" Vegas asked and I nodded immediately then he tried to walk towards him but I held him back by his shirt.

"Don't leave me, he'll kidnap me!" I mumbled and he smirked.

"Khun Vegas I'm sorry but I was looking for food," The thief said bowing to Vegas...Wait what the fuck?!

"It's okay get back to work, By the way, this is Pete he's working here too but you better treat him with respect or I'm going to fire you!" Vegas tells the thief and he looks at me.

"I'm sorry Khun Pete for the misunderstanding" He bowed to me and I was standing there dumbfounded.

"Off you go now" Vegas dismissed him then he turned to look at me.

"Vegas!" I exclaimed and he just chuckled.

"What?"

"Who's this? You should have reported him to the police station he tried to kidnap me! Don't you care about me?" I complained feeling irritated because how could he let him go he touched me!

"Pete dear, he's the new bodyguard here and he didn't want to kidnap you he's just hungry" Vegas explained while laughing at me like I'm some kind of joke!

"Still! He touch..." I was about to go on but I stopped because I thought that maybe if I tells him he'll fire him and that's harsh honestly he just started working here so that would be so lame of me and the fact that I know Vegas's possessive ass would be mad!

"Touch what?" He raised his eyebrow in a questioning look.

"H...He touched the...The fridge!" I know this is irrational but I couldn't think of anything!

"The fridge?" He looked at me like I was crazy and yeah understandable...

"Yeah, the fridge..." I repeated with an idiot smile on my face I was feeling embarrassed.

"He...was hungry...You should sleep some more, you seem still tired" He sighed. Is he mocking me now or does he maybe think I've lost my mind early in the morning?

He patted my hair then left leaving me standing there dumbfounded, I sighed. No what should I do now? I didn't even get to know the guy's name! I think I should apologize to him because this was so awkward.

Should I go look for him? I don't know where's he now in this big mansion it's hard to find even my room!

I walked through the hallway in which the bodyguard's rooms were located, I remembered Vegas once told me that I shouldn't be here on this floor but who cares what he thinks? I'm here to apologize then I'll go back to my room he wouldn't know anyway.