Anxiety

TW: Mention of blood, non-consensual.

VEGAS POV :

"Vegas what are you doing!!" he pushed my chest drawing some distance between us, I saw the panic in his eyes he looked so frightened and nervous but that didn't stop me.

"Punishing you! What do you think?" I smirked and walked to him again slowly as he backed against the wall, with a smirk I roamed my hands everywhere on his body feeling his soft flesh against my fingers, fuck I'm losing control already!

I was going to work but I forgot something so I walked back to bring it that's when I saw my sister's room door was slightly spread that's when I felt angry and I promised I would fucking kill whoever was inside this room cause I warned everyone in this house not enter the room and no one ever dared to but now it seems there was a little naughty kitten who didn't get my words so I should knock it into him...

When I saw him near the cupboard I intended to punish him or kick him out of the house but when I got close to him I don't know what gotten into me but a rush of heat invaded my sense and just looking into his fearful eyes made me hard, since I saw him first I got attracted to his looks but I wasn't sure but he caged between my arms helplessly made the thing between my legs to be erected...

His fresh sweet sense invaded my nostrils. How could he smell this good every time I was near him? My eyes fell on his red lips and damn I feel the urge to kiss him badly...

I thrust one leg between his legs earning a soft gasp from his little mouth as I lifted my finger pressing it against his lower lip he parted his lips slightly and I caressed his lips with my finger in a sloppy motion until both my finger and his lips are wet from his saliva. What a sight to stare at...

"Vegas..." he whined with my finger still on his lower lip I don't know why I want to kiss him to fucking ruin his innocence. I need him badly his whimpers and voice made me even more horny I wanna press him against the wall skin to skin and mouth to mouth I want to swallow all his whimpers and whines!

I don't know why I'm acting like a teenager in the heat but maybe it's just because I need a release and I'm sick of masturbating in the fucking bathroom! The fact that I could have sex with anyone before knowing him but I got busy with work and didn't get to date anyone also I don't like to do one-night stands but at the same time, I want him I want to have him even for one night.

I wonder how he will feel underneath me and how would it feel to taste every inch of his untouched body, to fuck his virgin hole...shit I know it's already late to hold back now!

"Pete...A naughty boy like you should get punished by my hand don't you agree?" I spoke in his ear and I felt his breath hitch and his face heated up.

"Please don't punish me, sir...I'm sorry" what the actual fuck??

"What did you just call me?" I asked looking deep into his eyes, he lowered his gaze in shyness.

"What do you mean?" I know he played dumb but I won't let it go!

"Say what did you call me Pete don't play fool!" I pressed my knee against his crotch adding some pressure and he whined.

"Sir...I called you sir" he said breathlessly with a red face. I've never felt horny just cause someone called me sir and the fact it's my first time hearing him say it.

I lost all the control remaining when I tugged his hair backward and slammed my lips to his he let out a shocked gasp but I didn't care I moved my lips against his but he didn't kiss back or even move his lips I guess he's shocked. I devoured him...