His Purpose

Hey guys, I'm sorry for being late again but I needed to take a rest🥺 I hope you'll stay with me until the end🥰 don't forget to drop your votes and tell me your thoughts on this chapter💕💕 This was the longest chapter I wrote in this story😅

⚠️ This Chapter Contains Sexual content🔞🔞

PETE POV :

I was awakened by cold dampness being splashed on my face bringing me back to my senses I wasn't bothered by the cold water that was dribbling from the strands of my hair and face and my clothes which were now water-soaked, But the pain radiating from my head was much worse and distracting! I felt the stinging pain deep in my skull making my head banging.

I glanced at my uncomfortable position, My hands were tied together behind the chair I was sitting on, it was tightly Knotted making the realization hit me that I could not undo it easily.

And now I have no fucking clue why I'm here! I suspected this guy since that day but I as a dumbbitch went with him and let my guard down! Ugh...it's all because of Vegas he preoccupies my mind and diverts away my attention!

"Are you awake Nong Pete?" A mocking voice was heard as I opened my eyes slightly adjusting them to the lights I stared at the person standing in front of me through my eyelashes, He was standing there with a smug look on his face while holding a small knife and swinging it around his fingers.

I glanced at my surroundings scanning the area and my eyes fell on a guy standing next to me not too close with a water container making me scowl at him.

My gaze now was fixated on the person in front of me again with a smirk which made his expression change in an instant.

"So you're supposed to be the bad guy now? Should I act surprised?" I sneered at him my lips slowly curled into a smile.

"You know it's still unusual for me to encounter this side of you" PKit taunted. He looked like a totally different person, not the one I knew but still, I half expected it when that accident happened.

"You think you know me too well now? Well, unfortunately, you don't know shit about me!" I scoffed at him and his smile dropped and was replaced by an unsatisfied glare.

"Which thing I don't know about, Pete? Is it your Psychopath side?" He said mockingly, The smirk on my face widened even more upon hearing this, So he knew about me all this time, Well that's good hearing that so I can make sure to send you to hell today!

"Wow, that's really impressive! I'm astonished" I scoffed with a glare.

"You're really a psychopath..." He remarked with a disgusted look.

"So can I know why I'm here?" I asked with boredom getting impatient.

"Of course, you won't know why you're here in the first place! It seems you're kinda used to that kind of situation as well" I raised my eyebrow at him thinking why would I be here.

"Do you want to know why you're here? But I guess you won't remember because it seems...Anyway, I don't want to waste my time" He walked toward me with a death glare on his face.

"You take people's lives with that cold smirk on your face like it's nothing! I wonder how can you sleep at night knowing that those people had families waiting for them to come back home!" He said with a pitiful face, I can't deny that I felt a cold shiver run down my spine upon hearing his words.

"Oh! So you're one of these families?" I said with a scoff he stared at me with sickness.

"You disgust me to the core can't wait to get rid of a freak like you!" He said with a scowl.