Blood & Desire

Hello guys, Thank you for your Votes and comments I appreciate it all🥰🥰 I hope you enjoy reading this chapter, and don't forget to tell me your opinion cause the story is about to get interesting I'm taking it slow🤭

Enjoy your reading🖤

VEGAS POV :

Yesterday when Pete dropped the bowl of soup accidentally I felt bad for him cause I knew he might have felt embarrassed but seeing my mom get hurt is what I can't stand at all so I yelled at him harshly and I know he's hurt but I couldn't control my emotions but when I got back and was collecting the pieces of the plate on the floor with a regretful expression I didn't want him to feel bad about it accidents happen all the time so it's not his fault after I shouldn't be harsh on him! That's what I kept telling myself and when I heard him groan in pain I couldn't help but run to his side and check on him with concern.

I saw how the blood kept streaming down his hand and I don't know what's gotten into me but once I saw his blood I felt like I wanted to sip it, is it weird?

Anyway, I did sip it by licking and sucking his fingers and he looked astonished by my act, after that, I walked away leaving his mind floating with all kinds of thoughts...

PETE POV :

I felt really bad about what happened and I should have apologized to his mom or she would have said that I didn't have manners I should've apologized to her sooner and checked on her or she would have hated me, but what Vegas did distract me I don't know why he did that, I mean lick my blood? That's unusual and...hot.

I decided after a long thinking to go and check on her and apologize I should bring her something to eat or drink as an apology.

I was about to go out of the room but the phone ringing sound stopped me in my tracks I was thinking about whether to answer or not, it's not like I had someone important to check on me...

"Hey, man why did you disappear?" Porsche's voice rang in my ear, why was this mf voice so loud early in the morning?

"I quit the job" I answered simply cause I had no strength to explain.

"Oh yeah? As if I don't know! Bitch why did you quit??" he said sarcastically.

"It's a long story, Porsche!" I sighed in annoyance.

"I don't care even if you'll spend 2 days telling me the whole story I'm all ears!" it seems like there's no escape!

"Look..."

"I'm listening you dumb!" he said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. No shit, Sherlock!

"Okay listen! There was a hot guy who always came to the bar so we got to know each other and you know after some time he offered me to work in his house to take care of his sick mother which I accepted and now I'm working in his house" I explained everything to him and he was humming the whole call he seems to understand the situation...

"Now let's move to the important part! Did you two fucked?" my jaw dropped at his words...I was saying a whole essay and his only answer is this!!

"Porsche! You need a filter to that mouth of yours!" I scolded him while my face heated up in embarrassment.

"blah blah blah...just answer the damn question dude, is it a yes?" damn that guy is a pervert.

"NO! I told you not to bring this up to me again!" I felt frustrated but a quick image of Vegas kissing me and doing all kinds of filthy things to my body made me feel hot but I brushed it off...