New Beginning

Hi everyone, I hope you'll like it, the chapter is so long 4300 words, don't forget to tell me your opinion☺️ I tried to make it up for the previous chapter cause I wasn't satisfied with it and I felt like I rushed things🥺

PETE POV :

"I accept your offer," I said as I thought that the offer was pretty seducing, to be honest, so why not at least I won't have to dance half naked in front of hornies men!

"Okay, you can start tomorrow so I'll leave you to get ready and pack up your things" Oh I didn't know that I'd stay there!

"Umm...so am I going to live in your house while working?" I asked cause I didn't get it so I Guess I'm Going to have a hard time killing my prey!

"Oh yes is that a problem? Cause it's a pretty good chance you'll have a comfortable room and your living necessities will be included too" Well that's good except for one thing.

"Okay, Thank you" With that I walked away to get ready for tomorrow it's going to be a long day.

The next day he came by to pick me up from the bar as I took my belongings ready to go to his house.

As we stopped in front of the house no it was a mansion and a fancy one too, shit it's so big, he looks so rich!

My family was rich too and our house was so big but not as big as Vegas's mansion he seemed to be richer than my parents.

"Are you gonna stare for too long?" Vegas cut off my thoughts when I was staring at the mansion still standing in front of the main door. I look like a fool...

"Ah...I'm coming...hehe" I chuckled nervously sliding my hair back, he smiled and then continued to walk inside.

A few bodyguards were standing near the door. Damn! he looks so wealthy, I wish it was my house.

I was walking with my head lifted glancing at the whole house when I felt a muscular chest hit my face... Ha, who's chest is that?

I lift my head only to meet a scary big bodyguard looking down at me with furrowed eyebrows his face looks so dull and at the same time dangerous.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there...hehe" I bowed to the man and then I felt a strong arm pulling me until my back hit another muscular chest. What the fuck? How many chests do I have to bump into today? I'm afraid the next one will be a woman's chest!

"You don't have to apologize!" Vegas's voice came from behind startling the fuck out of me so I jolted in surprise moving backward until what I expected to happen happened...I bumped into a woman's chest!

"Hey, kid! Watch where you going!" I immediately jumped in my place turning around, what the fuck why is this place full of chests!

I looked at Vegas and he looked disappointed in me! Hey, what is wrong with you dude? Is it your mother's chest that I pumped into? Hehe...

"Sorry ma'am I didn't see you there!" I laughed nervously and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Well, you need to check with a doctor cause you didn't see any of us!" the woman said with a serious expression then sighed.

"Who is he?" she asked looking at Vegas.

"Uhh...Mom, he will be working here to help you instead of Anastasia...As you know she's sick." Vegas said nervously as if he hadn't told her in advance about my coming! Wait...She's his mom?? This is so embarrassing!