True Face

Hey guys, enjoy the chapter, and don't forget to give me your thoughts about it☺️

VEGAS POV :

"Since my mother was being raped in front of me" My eyes widened and his words echoed inside my mind I was staring at him but my mind was somewhere else I can see his lips moving but I can't hear him it was like I was in a trance and can't wake up...I almost raped him when he has a trauma just like me I was going to do the same thing those fuckers did to my sister and the same thing happened with his mom! I was about to let him experience a new trauma...

I can't believe this what a coincidence is this!

"Vegas! Are you listening?" Pete shook my shoulder violently it seemed that I was dozing off for too long. I stared at him and I saw his teary eyes...I was about to break an angel.

"I'm listening..." I said then hugged him cause I wanted to comfort him... "I'm sorry Pete," I said feeling remorseful and he hugged me back I heard him sobbing like a little child.

"Do you want to talk about it? I promise I won't let anyone know about it" I said holding his face and wiping his tears he fell silent for a moment wandring his eyes as if he was thinking "Promise?" he said pouting...I can't believe I'm thinking about kissing him again! I should stop being horny!

"I promise" I promised him and I intended to keep that promise forever...he nodded then we walked to his room and we sat on the edge of the bed as I turned my body to him to listen to his story.

"It happened when I was a kid...My mom told me that we were moving to another country so suddenly and I felt happy cause she told me we were going to have fun and meet new people then it happened...some people barged into our house and threatened my Dad when my mom wanted to intervene they wanted to rape her in front of my dad...and I was watching the whole thing but they didn't notice me, They shot my dad when he wanted to defend my mom then the other one raped her I saw him with my own eyes, him on top of my mom naked and I couldn't stand seeing my mom suffer more than this, I..." I was listening to him talking about it with tears streaming down both his cheeks I felt so bad about him, his situation was worse than mine...He watched his mom getting raped in front of his eyes.

"You what?" I asked as he fell silent and I waited for him to go on but it seemed he hesitated to tell me, I understood he didn't trust me.

"Promise you won't tell anyone please," he said with tears flowing from his eyes.

"I promise I won't tell anyone don't worry" I assured him and he nodded then turned his head away from me.

"I killed him..." I couldn't get what is he saying did he say the word kill?

"You...killed him?" I asked making sure I heard it right.

"Yes..." he went silent then burst into tears.

"And the other man?" I asked while he was tilting his head and staring at the ground I was looking at his face and studying his expression he didn't seem like he was lying to me he was telling the truth.

"I killed him too," he said

"How old were you?"

"I was only 12" damn it must be another coincidence!

"Pete don't cry...I envy you that you could take revenge on them while I still didn't get revenge on my sister's death and Dad" I said remembering the bitter momery in my head my sister lying helplessly on the ground and I couldn't do anything!

"What happened to them?" Pete asked wiping his tears and looking at me.

"My sister got Raped...And my Dad was killed after that..." his eyes widened and he looked surprised. Yes, our story looks so much alike...