Uncharted

(In the jungle, Clutch, Wu, Misako and some explorers are on an expedition.)

Clutch: Hey, be careful! I had to sell a lot of books to get that!

Misako: And why did you need to bring a tanning bed to a tropical island?

Clutch: Uh, for tanning. (The explorers drop the bed.) Hey!

Wu: What is it? What's wrong?

Clutch: Nothing. My arm's sore. I've been chopping vines all morning. Dwayne! Get over here. Time to earn your pay.

Dwayne: Huh? Uh, you don't actually pay me, Professor Powers. I'm an intern.

Clutch: I pay you in knowledge, Dwayne, and this is where you learn how to chop, so chop chop.

Dwayne: Ooh yeah! (He laughs while chopping, then screams when he sees the Stone Guardians. The other explorers run away in fear.)

Clutch: Hey, hey! I need that! Oh, great. So much for my perfect tan.

Misako: Hmm.

Wu: It's a totem pole.

Misako: But who do you suppose carved it?

Dwayne: Is it dangerous?

Clutch: No, Dwayne. It's a hunk of rock! It's not alive. (Lightning flashes and the Golems come to life.) Gumdrops!

(In the hangar bay, P.I.X.A.L. & Blackmagic approaches Lloyd.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Have you been up all night?

Blackmagic: It is not healthy brother.

Lloyd: Yeah. I'm just monitoring surveillance footage for any sign of the criminals who broke out of
Kryptarium last month.

P.I.X.A.L.: I was told the police made an arrest.

Lloyd: Fugi-Dove. They caught him feeding pigeons in a park.

P.I.X.A.L.: Is that Ronin?

Lloyd: Yeah. The police hired him to help round up the criminals. I don't like how the police keep using a bounty hunter like Ronin, but - (The computer starts beeping and shows Cecil Putnam at the front door of the monastery.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Who is that?

Cecil: Cecil Putnam, manager of the Explorer's Club. I regret to inform you that Misako Montgomery Garmadon's membership has been cancelled, effective immediately. Here are the items emptied from her club locker.

Zane: On what grounds?

Cecil: I'm afraid it's club policy. Whenever a member is missing and presumed lost at sea, the club revokes their membership.

Nya: What are you talking about?

Cecil: Oh there's no need for panic. Her position will be given to another worthy applicant. The club will prevail.

Lloyd: I'm not worried about the club! I'm worried about my mother and Master Wu!

Blackmagic: Where are they?

Cecil: She was leading an expedition with Professor Powers to attempt to navigate the storm belt, and prove her theory about an uncharted island. But as we haven't heard from her in several weeks, the expedition is presumed lost.

P.I.X.A.L.: The storm belt? What was she thinking?

(Back in the hangar bay, P.I.X.A.L. pulls up the storm belt on the base's computer.)

P.I.X.A.L.: The storm belt is an area off the Southern Coast, plagued by violent storms. Numerous ships and airplanes have gone missing in the region. It is considered very dangerous.