Dragon's Lodge

(Bounty fly across the Endless Sea to the lighthouse where Zane and Lilly's father was prison their.)

Blackmagic: (Smell salty sea) Aah, I love salty sea. (Did little spin.)

Jay: I'm surprised you have Elemental Powers.

Nya: So what she has Elemental powers, I think cool little ninja.

Blackmagic: Hey, only 18 year old, and it garden

Lloyd: Nature, sis.

Blackmagic: (Argued angry) No it Garden!

Lloyd: (Argued angry) Nature!

Blackmagic: (Argued angry) Garden!

Lloyd: (Argued angry) Nature!

Kai: Stop you two what other Garden or Nature Elemental it still the same thing.

Blackmagic: (Smirky Smile) Garden. (Reese's come got Blackmagic head.) Hey Reese's, how's your nap?

Jay:  Hey Reese's, how are you?

Reese's: (Talking Dragon Language) Fine!

Nya: I guess Fine or Yes.

Blackmagic: We need to learn how to talk to you.

Kai: Hey where is Lilly and Cole!

Reese's: (Jump off Blackmagic head and Use paper and Wright with her tail.) Mommy and daddy are on the lower deck.(When back to play room to play.)

Jay: Reese's really likes Cole to be her dad.

P.I.X.A.L: She goes with him where he is going and Lilly.

(Lower deck)

Lilly: Honey, you like my outfit?( Cole turns around see Lilly outfit.)

Cole: (Blush) Wow, Lilly you look

Cole: (Blush) Wow, Lilly you look... I can't find the right words to describe you Lilly.

Lilly: Thanks bae and you blushing bae. (Lilly kisses Cole on the lips.)

Cole: I don't care, I blush at you. I have questions: why are you wearing glasses? They look cute on you but why?

Lilly: These temporary glasses only help my eyesight for a while.

Cole: Will they look cute on you.

Lilly: Thanks. (Silence for minutes Cole says something.)

Cole: I look at the guest list are you sure you don't have any family members?

Lilly: Cole if I did I didn't know where they were. (Sad face.)

Cole: (left-facing up smile) Don't give me a sad face, I want a happy face. An it's okay don't any family members. You have me, Reese's, Zane, P.I.X.A.L, Nya, Jay, Kai, Lloyd, Blackmagic , Master Wu, Misako, and my Dad. We are your family.