Five Night's at Freddy's: Sister Location

Start from the beginning

The trailer shows the previous game teasing that Freddy's isn't the only location in the franchise. It was theorized back then that the game took place in an apocalyptic future due to the advanced animatronics and siren sound at the end. It was also theorized Baby was the one saying, "don't hold it against us" but it was actually BidyBab. It's still unknown what that line means, or what "you don't know what we've been through" means. 

Quotes (NOTE: Not every quote is in here):

"There was never just one." 

"Everyone, please stay in your seats." 

"There's a little of me in every body." 

"Don't hold it against us." 

"Get back on your stage, NOW!" 

"Deep below ground." 

"Where memories sleep." 

"And secrets don't keep." 

"Anger is restless." 

"You don't know what we've been through." 

Plot:

You are a night-guard and you need to survive five nights at Freddy's Sister Location. Unlike the previous games, you get to somewhat walk around this place and have tasks you have to complete in a week. Circus Baby will guide you on how to deal with her friends, while the others all try to make sure you don't last a day. 

Gameplay (MAIN):

Unlike the other games, you do not need to close security doors or check cameras, you instead have to do some work tasks and have to fend yourself from enemies while doing so. But then there's the custom night where it's back to basics. 

Night 1:

Night 1 is uneventful. You exit the elevator, give Ballora and Funtime Foxy controlled shocks in the control module, and then give Baby some control shocks in the Circus Gallery. 

Night 2:

This night will be like the previous one except that shocking Baby doesn't work because the power went out, and your guide tries to find the issue, so you have to hide under a table and make sure BidyBab's don't open the hatch and kill you. When the guide comes back, you then have to go to Ballora Gallery to reach the Power Controls. You have to walk slowly to avoid her. When you get to the Controls, you have to keep Funtime Freddy away from you while you reboot all the systems and get the power back, then you must go back to the exit through Ballora Gallery again. 

Night 3:

On Night 3, you now have to go through Funtime Auditorium and make sure not to activate Funtime Foxy, when you reach the ending, you will get to the Parts and Service Room and have to click buttons to fix Funtime Freddy. Bon Bon will try to kill you when you have to click on him. 

Night 4:

On Night 4, you are inside a springlock suit and have to wiggle to keep Minireena's off while also winding up the springlocks. This night lasts 3 minutes so you have to try to make sure no Minireena makes it to the top, and that the springlocks don't come loose. 

Night 5:

On Night 5, you again have to go through Funtime Auditorium but Funtime Foxy is gone. When you reach Parts and Service, you have to enter a code Baby gives you on her, and then take a card, then you follow her instructions to reach the scooping room. If you ignore her directions and take the upper right path, you will end up in an office like FNAF 1 where you have to survive 12-6AM against fast draining power and Ennard.