Í σ𝗇𝗅ч 𝗌α𝗐 𝗌𝗁í𝗍 𝗐𝗁є𝗇 Í 𝗀σ𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗋єα𝗍є𝗇є𝖽.

Start from the beginning

Aggravatingly enough, the only thing she could see was taunting emerald eyes reflecting in the light.

"I'm just letting you know why your life is going to be a living hell from now on, so do yourself a favor and stay in the wings, herbivore."

𝑶𝑯

𝑶𝑯 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻

Stepping backwards upon her realization, she tried to keep from breaking her act of confidence.

"You don't happen to be Leona Kingscholar, do you?"

"There a problem with that?"

"No, Nope, just..uh..This is just a weird way to meet another housewarden is all.
Kinda thought I wouldn't run into most of you guys until the whole ceremonial meeting thing."

"Sounds more like you were hoping."

Once again, he leisurely stalked forward, but this time, now knowing who it was, she somewhat understood what being prey felt like as she scrambled to move backward.

Instead, she backed into something hard, and felt a hand hover over her forehead before stumbling away, onto something that slightly dipped under her weight, then tossed her in the direction of a random wall, and going straight through it.

———————————————

"So heres my working theory-"

The alchemist drew out a chart in chalk, the other rooms occupants not matching his energy in the slightest.

"We are Experimental Group B, and the you guys who weren't with us and were told about the whole plan beforehand are Control Group B.1, and Control Group B.2 are the ones who weren't told and got dragged in here last minute."

Both 2 others present stayed silent as the brunette pointed to an Octavinelle 3rd year, slightly bigger boned with a cocoa complexion, fluffy wine red locks tied back in a neat ponytail, somehow not caught in the silver chains connected to his slim glasses as he focused on stitching a plush animal in hand.

"Wait...Whats your name again?"

"Lonnie."

"Right! Lonnie, you said Crowley told you guys this was extra credit if you participated, and theres a second group?"

He nodded, soft hazel eyes still focused on the torn plush as he patched it.

"Yup. The second group should be in the Labyrinth."

Elephys, who had curled himself up in the corner next to Vyr, questioned aloud in a shaky voice.

"Labyrinth?"

The other nodded, continuing his sewing without losing focus.

"Its an old area that used to be apart of the schools coliseum and used for hands on stealth and teamwork training, back when the school required that for certain courses."

"So Experiment Group A is the ones still down there that were with us, and Control A is the rest of your group!"

Pulling a thread through with a strong yank while Vyr scribbled down that addition to the chart he had drawn, checking up and seemingly giving  Elephys, who was cuddling Onyx, a detailed run down of the situation.