𝐴/𝑁 : 𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑀𝐼𝑆𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊

HELLO MY LOVELIES THAT MADE IT THIS FAR!!

Like I said before, Intermission is beginning!

During Intermission Chapters, there will be events, build up, funny hahas, lore, etc.

Each Intermission has a certain length based off my calculations, but the general gist is:

Post Heartstabyl - Pre Savanaclaw Intermission : ||2 1/2 - 3 months||

Post Savanaclaw- Pre Octavinelle Intermission: ||3 weeks - 1 month||

Post Octavinelle - Pre Scarabia Intermission :
||3 - 8 days||

Post Scarabia - Pre Pomfieore Intermission :
||3-4 months||

Post Pomfieore - Pre Ignihyde Intermission :
||12 - 18 hours||

Post Ignihyde - Pre Diasomnia Intermission :
||2-3 months||

Within that time, I'll be adding in canon events, and some of my own creations.

Considering the time restraints and the focus on realism, theres no way I'd be able to cover every event, and if anyone has any ideas on how I can add in events that canonically occur during summer, that would be awesome!

The only events I can confirm are Ghost Marriage, Glorious Masquerade, Magicam monsters, (the midnight Halloween one? Forgot the name) , Fairy Gala and Applepom.

I'm still relatively new to the actual game itself, as I loosely mentioned waaayy long ago, so I don't expect y'all to remember it, but due to reasons, I could only read the games scripted dialogue, and I was only able to find the main story.

In short? I missed a fuck ton of Awesome events and it makes me sad. I started actually playing the game around the Fireworks Jamil (rerun?), so the only real events I've gotten to experience are Glorious Masquerade and The Scalding Sands Fireworks one

(Not my dumbass having the SR Malleus, and the SSR Jamil at lv 60 but not being able to remember the f**king name of the event.)

I will also be adding in my own events, and I'll give you the names and who they center around—

(there are obviously more involved, but these are the ones that would be getting the SSR or SRs (RIGHTFULLY!!!) (Yes that is Scalding Sands Vil shade, Kalim deserved an SSR!! HE LITERALLY LIVES THERE?!? AND WAS PRESENT DURING THE EVENT?!! F**k you to whoever decided that SSR should go to Vil, )

—-Anyway, because I love y'all, I'm giving them 2000's movie back esc descriptions (partially because I think its fun aswell) )they are not in order at all btw)

____________

————————-

Digital Madness : Happy Tricksters Week:!

Trickers Week is fast approaching. On this week, any non harmful pranks are allowed, big or small.

Riddle never got to participate in Tricksters Week until this year, and its Ophelias very first, so Che'nya decides to rope together the help of three NRC students to make it the best one yet.

Oh, by that, I mean trapping them in a Digital Version of the school,, and the only way to progress and escape? Discover the students who are behind everything, Getting tiny clues after successful pranks on fellow teams. The better the prank, the better the clue.

Teams decided by Which of the 4 students designed their "Avatars":

One tends to go for out of this world wacky, from fusing Adeuce together to giving a certain hunter more eyes then he needs,