ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕠𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣: ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕖.

NOTES:

This chapter is centered around the Che'nya lore that I'm building up. 

Yes, this does infact have do with with realism.  Glares at myself in the mirror You hear that? Stop Doubting me!

The idea behind adding this in is that we never know how someone's outside life, or past,  can affect the way our story goes, if their past is never discussed or revealed ingame, its out of Ophelias knowledge, and ours.

ONWARDS!
------

————

Shifting his eyes between the two others seated before him, Che'nya raised an eyebrow toward the bat fae's reveal, suspicious even after his Grandfathers confirmation.

"Mew're my godfather? Furr real?"

Lilia misplaced his cup to pour more tea, grinning as he stole a scone from his plate.

"Indeed! Would you like to hear the tale behind it?"

"I guess so.."

———————

𝐹𝐿𝐸𝑈𝑅 𝐶𝐼𝑇𝑌: 1842
-

"Malleus, Dearie, you mustn't remove your hood."

"But I wish to view the gargoyles in better light.."

"Perhaps we shall do so come nightfall, but I wish to keep my head away from the Queens plate for traversing in the public eye with the Crown Prince."

Cobblestone paths forever decorated with hidden remnants of the battle to end the Judge lead them to the destination they seeked, a quaint town home.

Rapping on the door in code, the two idled until a copper toned hand, wrists adorned with many bangles playing a soft sound, signaled them inside.

Upon entering the homestead, a woman of virtuous beauty stood, both her home and self adorned fearlessly to honor her roots, the Romani people.

"Lilia, you've been so busy I thought you'd never visit."

Raising the head of his cloak, the young beside him following suit, Lilia and the woman embraced for but a moment, then returned to their original stand points.

"Its a pleasure to meet with you again aswell, Esmeralda."

Her beloved goat instantly took interest in Malleus, circling him gleefully as she herself took notice of him. The young prince gave a short bow to the creature, receiving a small chuckle from the older two in return.

"He's a pretty cute kid for being raised by such a chaotic guy."

"I've become quite proficient at caretaking. After all, It was I who hatched him."

"Its good for him to have someone like you. The stuffy nobleness won't rub off on him too much."

A small tug from the young in question transferred her attention swiftly.

"Knight Esmeralda, thou shelters a gargoyle inside, but the benefit of one is irrigation from upon higher ground. Shall I assist in transferring it above so its purpose may be served proficiently?"

It was not hidden in her features she took pride in his mis titling of her as a Knight, and it was quite fitting too, considering all she had achieved to protect the people of Fleur City, then known as Notre Dame.

"Don't worry about it. Consider it a grotesque of sorts, ok?"

With a nod, he wandered off to explore the home, goat tailing him with a joyful bleat.