𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂 1 : ℝ𝔼𝔽𝔼ℝ𝔼ℕℂ𝔼 𝔾𝕌𝕀𝔻𝔼!

This is a guide for any references, facts, or hidden details you might have missed! Onwards!
————————-
_____________
Hidden Code in "The Outlanders Jury"

I like to use the Numerical Alphabet alot. I mixed the numbers around too, but the answer was:

"And Hells coming with her."

———————————

———————————

REFERENCES:

Che'nya being on the headboard on the bed, or hanging around her neck constantly is a reference to how the Cheshire Cat hangs off a tree upon Alices first meeting with him.
——————————-

Phin, Gus and Erza's names, as priorly mentioned, are references to the Hitchhiking ghosts from The Haunted Mansion.
Phineas, Ezra, and Gus.
———————————-
Hadestown, Ophelias nickname for Idia, is a musical in which in Orpheus and Eurydice's story takes place in an industrial setting, and instead of the underworld, it is an underground facility known as "Hadestown." that Orpheus is trying to rescue Eurydice from. Thats the briefest gist I can say without spoiling the plot at all.
————————-
"Junior Chipmunk" being embroidered onto the hoodie from Khnori is a reference to Kronks New Groove, and is something akin to a Kids Scout group focused around nature and talking with Chipmunks and Squirrels.

———————-
Grim being referenced as a tiny firebender is an Avatar the Last Airbender reference.
———-
"New Pork City" is a Spiderman reference.
————
"I have blood, and not weird blue goo that makes me sing like i'm in a musical" is a reference to the musical "The Guy who hated Musicals"
___________________

Vyr Ambrose is based off Varian, from Tangled the Series. His last name, "Ambrose", is me being kind of a sneaky ass, I won't spoil anything, but someone close to him gets trapped in Amber, which snowballs into the beginning of his villain ark.

Onyx, the twisted version of Varians Raccoon's name is also a sneaky asshole move of mine, as Onyx is a kind of black jewel, and lets just say black rocks are pretty important to the story of Tangled the Series.
—————————-
Ophelias contact names for Ace and Deuce, Tweedle Heart and Tweedle Spade, are obviously references to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
———————-

Ophelias description of Cater was a Dolly Parton reference from the song Jolene:
"Your beauty is beyond compare, with flaming locks of auburn hair, ivory skin, and eyes of emerald green. " is the original lyrics.

————————
____________________

Vyrs spot in the Catacombs in a reference to Varians Original Lab, which is in his basement, but can also be walked to from underground tunnels (?)
————————
The group getting stuck in a Cauldron is a reference to Alice getting stuck in a bottle.
—————————
Vyrs creations : Comothis and Bebothis, are, if you translate the first four words of each, Bebo and Como from spanish, literally "Eat this" and "Drink this"

————————————-

Morays actually have very bad vision, as mentioned, but have exceptional sense of smell, hence why Ophelia tells Vyr the smoke bomb might not work.
————
"bombes fumigènes" literally just means Smoke bomb
——
"L'un d'entre nous ment" means "One of us is lying." .
—————-
The Dancing Coffin bearers is an old meme from who knows when, and is one of my favorites. Look it up, it's freaking hilarious.
—————
Yadokari means "Hermit Crab" , which is a joke on the fact she's hiding in a cauldron, which can be her "shell"
—————-
A Shoal of fish is when a large group of fish swim extremely close together.
—————————-
______________________