Α Gí𝗇𝗀є𝗋 в𝗋єα𝗄𝗌 í𝗇𝗍σ 𝗆ч 𝗁σ𝗎𝗌є α𝗇𝖽 í𝗇𝗍є𝗋α𝗀α𝗍є𝗌 𝗆є 𝗐𝗁í𝗅є єα𝗍í𝗇𝗀 α 𝖼𝗋є𝗉є

——-

NOTES:

WARNING:

I will be mentioning a genetic mutation (sort of?)  that I and my sister actually have, and my mother and Grandmother used to (and got surgery for) called Gigantomastia.

Basically, (this is so awkward to say, and a bit TMI, so skip if this piece if you want or need to)

It makes breast tissue grows excessively, and more then it should, causing disproportionately large breast sizes, and it runs my family on my moms side.

Since this chapter will have Ophelia trying to pretend to be a male student as to not draw attention to herself, and that she is based off me (sorta). I thought I should mention this beforehand, so nobody gets confused and thinks I'm trying to pull the Anime Boob trope.

(I swear that trope pisses me off so much.
Like how are you not suffering while fighting some giant evil thing with no breast support?!? As someone with large breasts, I WOULD BE SUFFERING)

Alright, with the awkward stuff out of the way, ONWARDS.

———————

"Just come right in when it happens,
I'll probably be asleep by then."

Gazing up at the old decaying walls of Ramshackle, Ace fought off his desire to not stay the night there out of spite. Its not like he had anywhere else to go, and Ophelia already had given him an invitation, more or less.

It also gave him the ability to question her the second she woke up, so thats a bonus.

Also, she did say he could sleep on the couch, but she never said he couldn't just share the bed with her, and no way on hell was he sleeping on a 100 year old couch tonight.

                       ————————-

Admittedly, she did not want to face today

Dealing with Ace, then Cater was already going to be an ass pain, classes she knew nothing about, hiding her identity as the female student, running into Trey and Cater at lunch, and the housewarden meeting right after that might cause her to self destruct from anxiety.

She had a general plan to disguise herself as an Ignihyde student, so she didn't have to take much since she already had a tablet from Idia, and Noise Canceling Headphones and a ribbon Che'nya stole for her from god knows where.

The only issue was the whole... chest protrusion specific to females that was going to be a problem, since it ran in her family for them to be unusable large.
Scientifically, it was called Gigantomastia, which sucked in may, may ways.
Even before trying to disguise herself as male, they were a pain in the ass. Like two bags of flour strapped to her chest.

Yea, not as great as the celebrities, shows, advertisements and anime's make them seem.

Crewels hoodie had hid it decently yesterday, but she hadn't fooled Deuce and straight up gave up on fooling Ace, so maybe using the spare hoodie she was gifted would be beneficial, since the person is was meant for was almost triple the size of her entire body.

Curling tighter into the sheets, a snoring Grim still in her arms, a small poke to her cheek alerted her of the fact she was unlucky enough to not pass on in her sleep so she didn't have to attend classes.

Another poke, this time closer to her abdomen, caused a half-hearted attempt at swatting whatever was doing it, her instinct assuming it was Che'nya.

It wasn't until she heard someone lean over that something seemed off.  Right then, a newly familiar voice, this time purposefully made to sound sweeter, bombarded her ear.