𝙸𝙵 𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝙵𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙽𝙾𝙻𝙰𝙳𝙶𝙴 𝙸𝚃 , 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂𝙽'𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼:
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 ,  𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥 𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 .. 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕖𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖?

-----------------------------------------------

   Darkness

That was what she awoke to

Smooth Velvet beneath her, a silky robe sliding off her shoulder ever so slightly, the darkness kept her from being certain she was donning only her pajamas under the silk garment.

"Ok , I'm dreaming of being in a coffin, good to know-"

The black void suddenly became the floor, which her still Fresh- Out of the Coffin form lied face first on the ground. Adorned in oversized robes , silky and black, with violets and silvers scattered along , and plain black flats. As she let out a yawn, stretching her arms out, she took a peak around, gauging her surroundings.

Outside her V.I.P deathbed was a collection of flying coffins , all noiselessly floating along side the green fire torches lighting the room with an eerie glow.  She recognized this room in seconds.

Ok , dreaming of being Isekaied , great. This must be the premium dream package , I get to feel textures and pain , Yippee

Wait ... textures..?

Suddenly, the memory of her rude awakening came back, settling in a theory in her mind she prayed was just a ruse , and nothing more.

For if it wasn't, she was in for one hell of an afternoon, and maybe more.

Please for the love of literally anything, Do not tell me my ass got Iseka-

A soft blue light could be seen reflecting off the coffin besides her approached rapidly, yet with a consistent pitter-patter sound, as if it were moving closer on very, very tiny legs.

"HAHAHA , I , GRIM THE MAGNIFICENT, ORDER YOU TO -"

His voice reminded her something she couldn't put her finger on...Something..blue?
Too high pitched to be a natural human voice, but could totally be done by an impressionist

Oh yea, Stitch. Thats who it reminded her of,
If Stitch could talk normally, anyway.

Even though to her ears, he spoke in english, she could think of only one character that would fit the voice and situation. One she had nicknamed
"Rin Okamura the Cat" during her first
play-through.

𝑮𝒓𝒊𝒎

Cutting him off, knowing this spiel all too well, she spoke her mind as she finally gazed upon the tiny menace in his new 3D form. Without thinking much, She feigned surprise at his entrance, her perfect physical act shattered by her deadpanned choice of words in her still recovering panic.

"Oh my god , you've got to be 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆"

Jade and Sapphire eyes locked in a staring contest for the count of 12, both slightly thrown off at the situation, for completely different reasons.

Realizing he was still mentally loading , she darted for the exit , with the Tiny Mage in hot purusit , figuratively and literally .

"Adíos, el Gato!!"

"GET BACK HERE GIVE ME YOUR UNIFORM NOW , HUMAN, OR ILL TURN YA INTO CRISPS"

𝑰 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰'𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆