ᗪIY : ᕼOᗯ TO ᖴᑌᑕK ᑌᑭ YOᑌᖇ OᖇIᗴᑎTᗩTIOᑎ (ᗯ/ ᖇIᘔᘔ)

"Now, take off your hood, and approach the dark mirror so it may judge the nature of your soul
The moment of truth is upon us! Let us not dilly-dally any longer"

Holding a struggling Grim closer to her ,
Her inner organs probably enduring vibrations and beats worthy of a Heavy Metal concert from her heart

Silence passed as she did not move , sheerly too terrified to do so.

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔

𝑰𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 5 𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒓𝒔, 1 𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝒗𝒆𝒕 , 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 , 𝒂 𝑹𝒊𝒏 𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒕 , 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏..

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚 𝒗𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒚 , 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒏

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔?
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆?!  𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇-

"You heard the Headmage, on your feet this instant!!"

Compared to his booming voice , Riddles scowl was definitely meant to look just as intimidating, but it only looked like a pissed off bunny in her eyes.

Kalim , however , bounded over to her , smiling as he crouched next to her, expression dripping with both empathy, and the sense of relating to her situation.

"Their probably super scared , Riddle.  
We should make them feel safe , yelling at them is definitely not gonna do that, right?"

Turning his attention back to her , he gave a warm , reassuring smile. Even though her head was still down, she knew it was there.

"I know this is all really scary at first , but don't worry! All you gotta do is keep your chin up and face your fears head on, and then you'll be even stronger then you were before, and you'll have a reason to celebrate too!  
Here, I can give you a lift!"

Standing up, he extended his hand to her,  ruby eyes shining with pure joy and honesty as the bracelets hidden under his sleeve jingled at the motion.

"Do you trust me?"

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆,  𝑨𝒍-𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒎

"...ok.."

Reaching out her hand, slowly, shakily,
he grasped hers firmly, lifting her onto her shaking legs with surprising strength.

"And.. up we go! "

Holding her hand for a second more , he loudly whispered to her a reassurance.

"You can do this!"

She could only smile back in response and nod , the beauty mark near her lip lifted slightly by her dimples as he bounded back to Scarabias Podium

Standing up on her own now, with still quaking legs , she passed Grim to Crowley , pulling her hood tighter over her face as to block anyone from memorizing it.